24

Alexander POV

What took place last night at the club kept replaying in my head. I had went over the events that took place thoroughly from the moment Allison had bump into Leone to the moment she let us walked free. I had came to one conclusion.

Allison lied to me

The night we had dinner I had asked Allison if she knew her but she looked me in the eyes and said she didn't. She lied to my fucking face.

She's going to regret it

The way Leone was looking at her said it all. They probably are messing are with each, to confirm it Allison practically asked her to let us go and she did.

If I'm being honest we shouldn't have walked out of that club alive but because Allison is basically Leone fuck buddy or whatever they are I assume we got to walk out.

I was standing outside Allison door with a gun in my waiting for her to answer. I needed answers, I needed to get to the bottom of this.

The door open a little with Allison's head peeping out "Alex what are you doing here" she asked

Don't be so surprised to see me now

Are you hiding from me or something

I held my gun up pressing it against her forehead, I used my free hand to push the door open as I backed her up into the apartment using my foot to close the door.

"Alex what's are doing, what's going on" she ask

Getting my answers, that's what I'm doing

You lied to me, that's what's going on

I could see that she was scared it was evident in her eyes but she was putting up a front.

"Why the fuck did you lie" I asked angrily

I continued to back her up into the apartment until we reached the living room.

"What are you talking about" she asked

"You know what the fuck I'm talking about Allison don't play with me" I clenched my jaw

Don't play stupid now and lose your life Allison

I was angry, I could feel the anger flowing through my body.

I was tempted on hurting her

Yeah I was nice before because I felt something for her but now that she lied to me about knowing the biggest and most powerful mafia leader in the world, I don't feel anything at all for her but I'll make sure Leone doesn't get her.

She lied about knowing someone I hate so much, someone I want to take everything from and watch them suffer.

Someone I want to kill

"Alex I'm not playing I really don't know what you are talking about" she held her hands up

She's really going to play dumb and act like she doesn't know what I'm talking about

Alright then

"You fucking lied about knowing Leone when I asked you at dinner" I hissed

"I didn't lie Alex I really don't know her"

She's really going to look me in the eyes and lie to face again as I hold a gun to her head. How stupid could she be, I thought she was smarter than this.

I felt my anger getting worse

I took the gun and hit her in the mouth with the grip of the gun "Lie to me again and I'll make you fucking regret it" I hissed