37

Allison POV

"I can get used to this." Kylie smiled "You said she has a brother right" she asked

The girls and I were shopping curtesy of Leone. She gave me a black card telling me to buy whatever I want, to treat myself and my friends as well.

We decided to go the mall to buy a few things and to get something for me to wear on my date with Leone. She still won't tell where we are going so I can know what to buy or wear. She specifically said that no matter what I wear I will still look beautiful.

Ever since the day at her house we have been spending more time there. I love her house so I told her that I would prefer that we sleep there instead plus her bed is really soft and comfortable.

Her mom and I have become best friends. We have cute little lunch dates from time to time or pedicures dates or we just sit and chill around the house talking about everything and nothing.

I'm glad that her mom and brother loves me and accept me into their family. Her brother Leon acts like he's my older protective brother when I'm the one that's older than him. He told me that if Leone breaks my heart he'll beat her up and I doubt that.

"You gone leave him alone" I said as we walked into Louis Vuitton

"Be a supportive best friend. I bet he's cute I mean look at a Leone. I should snatch him up before someone else does." Kylie said

"Sometimes I wonder how we are best friends" Jade shake her head

"I am a supportive best but I'm not about to play Cupid" I shrugged

"Whatever but for real though you better dish that pussy out when Leone asks because you not about to mess up these free shopping sprees and free trips for us miss ma'am"

I laughed shaking my head as I picked up a Louis Vuitton hand bag looking at it. My friends can be so dramatic sometimes it's unbelievable.

If I'm with Leone I wouldn't be with her for her money. When she was giving me the black card I told her that I didn't want it but she insisted and said whatever is hers is mines. I like to be independent and buy my own things so I don't want Leone to think that she always has to give me money or things. I want to be with her for who she is, for how she makes me feel which is love, happiness, at peace, safe and many more.

I was looking at another bag when I felt a presence behind, I look at my friends to see that they were rolling their eyes, it must be someone we all don't like.

"Hi Allison" Chris said behind me

Now I'm the one that's rolling my eyes "What do you want Christopher"

I was already over this conversation and it hasn't even started yet. I don't understand why when you tell men to leave you alone or you don't want to talk to them they do the opposite. It's like whatever you say to them goes through one ear and come through the other.

"Allison please don't be like that all I'm asking for is five minutes of your time"

I finally turned to face him "You already had five minutes of my time which I stood here wasting talking to you. I already told you that there's nothing to talk about so I don't see why you are here"

Leone had a few bodyguards come with us to the mall and I know they are around just waiting for me to say something so they can do something. Ever since the situation especially with Leone and I getting close she had assigned a few bodyguards to accompany me wherever I go.

"Why you being like that Allison I love you and I know you still love me so just let's us grab something to eat and we can talk"

I turned to look at my friends to see that they had their arms cross staring him down. Ever since Chris and I broke up and they found out what happened they have hated him since.