12

Leone POV

"The finest suit for her" Marcus stood up from the chair

Tonight I was having dinner with Allison, I had to look the best for her. I had texted her two nights ago letting her know the day, time and where we would be having dinner. I know she had said no but I just hope she shows up.

"Only the best for her" I fixed my cuff links

"Well let's not keep her waiting" Marcus said

We walked out the door, making sure to close up. I walked to the vehicle where the driver had already open the door for me "Thank you" I said getting with Marcus going in on the other side

"No problem, also looking good tonight boss" he closed the door

The driver got into the vehicle then pulled out of the driveway. The ride there was silence which I was grateful for because I know Marcus he likes to talk and ask a lot of questions.

We had pulled up the restaurant, the driver getting out and opening the door for me.

"Try not to be so intimidating tonight" Marcus patted my back

I don't think I'm that intimidating, I mean people do fear me and try not to get on my bad side. But intimidating I don't think so.

I rolled my eyes "Whatever Marcus" I got out of the vehicle then made my way into the restaurant.

I walked up to the lady at the front "Reservation for Russo"

She did a few typing on her computer then look back at me "Yes please follow me this way"

I hope I didn't keep her waiting too long because that's not something I want to happen. Once we made it to the booth I realized she wasn't her as yet.

"Here are your menus, someone will be with you soon" she smiled

"Thank you" I smiled taking the menus from her then she walked away

I had made reservations for a private booth for us so we could have some privacy. My initial plan was to get the whole restaurant to ourselves. I had change my mind because I'm sure she wouldn't want to be alone with me since it seems like I scare her or make her uncomfortable.

I don't even know

I was sitting at the table for thirty minutes and still no Allison. I know they say women take long to get ready but damn it's now eight thirty and she's still not here.

Maybe she's in traffic because I know how they can get

"Hello Goodnight, can I get you something to drink while you decide on what to order" the waitress asked bringing me out of my thoughts

I turned to look at her and smiled "Can I have a bottle of Domaine Leroy Musigny Grand Cru"

"No problem I'll be right back"

I mean only the best for her right

The waitress had came back then poured me a glass of wine and I thanked her.

I placed the glass to lips, taking a sip while I wait for Allison. I wonder what she will wear, I hope it's that dress I saw her looking at that day at the mall. I know that no matter what she wears she will look extremely beautiful.

Another thirty minutes had passed so I decided to text Allison because she still hadn't arrived as yet. I placed the glass down on the table and reach into my jacket taking my phone out.

Me: Hello beautiful can't wait to see you so we can have dinner together. When you arrive just tell them you have a reservation for Russo. See you soon beautiful.