51

Allison POV

"Sorry it took so long for us to actually meet again" she spoke sitting across the table from us

We were all supposed to get together a few weeks ago, however they were some change in plans. She had asked if we could push it a few weeks back because she had some personal issues to handle.

We had all gotten together once before to get some drinks, that was the only time. We had been so busy that we couldn't find the time to get together again.

I'm not one to be nosy but looking at her, you could tell that she had some bruises that were starting to fade away. She did her absolute best to try and hide the bruises with makeup.

"That's fine and you know if there's anything going on you can just tell us" Jade spoke

"You do know if there's something wrong I can have my fiancé look into it " I said

I was being completely honest, I would definitely have Leone look into it for me. I'm not for the whole abusing woman and I'm honestly not sure why would any one want to do that.

"Um" she scratched the back of her neck looking everywhere but at us "I'm not sure about that" she said

She said that as if she was scared, as if she was unsure of her very own answer.

She had whispered something, it was so soft that if you weren't listening carefully you would have definitely missed it.

"Huh?" I said

She was now staring at me, looking into my soul like she had the world's greatest secret and if she ever spilled it then the world would go up in flames in an instant.

"It's nothing" she chuckled

"Girl speak up because if it wasn't nothing then you wouldn't have said it then" Kylie spoke

I mean that's definitely true. I do hate when someone says something then says it's nothing. Why bring it up the first if was nothing or if you didn't want to actually speak on it.

"I said your fiancé is the one who did this"

I started laughing and I'm not sure why because this has to be some sick joke "my fiancé as in Leone Russo?"

"The one and only" she chuckled

Leone doesn't believe in hurting women, she says we all come from a woman, they go through so much for us so we must respect them. As well she said that she wouldn't want anyone doing something to her mom,daughter,sister,aunt and grandma because she did something to theirs.

I find it truly hard to believe that Leone would actually put her hands on her.

She pulled her phone showing the bruises before they started to heal and let me tell you I felt like I wanted to throw up so bad. Maybe it was these pregnancy hormones. The sight was unbearable to look at.

"I don't think Leone would do something like that" Kylie spoke

"Well she did"

I sat there still trying to figure if we were all speaking about the same Leone Russo. I don't think we are

"Why?"

She took a deep breath "I told her that I was going to go public about us by telling you and a few friends"

"I don't believe. Allison's pussy got Leone weak in the knees so there's no way she would cheat" Kylie said