50

Leone POV

I was leaning back with hands behind my head staring at the ceiling, I was at the office late today for many reasons.

I payed a visit to Alex and his mother then I had a few business meetings with potential business partners and also with a few mafia leaders.

Yes I haven't killed Alex yet

I know that a lot may be wondering why is he still alive, why I haven't killed him yet but truth be told I believe there's a bigger picture to all this. I know that Maria isn't the mastermind behind this and that they both answer to one person. So I'm keeping them around to get to the head and see who wants to take me out and take my spot.

Now that Allison is pregnant I believe they might try to use that against me. I feel as if they might try to take her again do some serious damage like threaten to kill her and our unborn child.

If I'm being honest I'm not one hundred percent worried about Allison handling her self. Like I didn't know she was that crazy, I mean she threatened to put me in a body bag.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't turned on when she said that

I felt my eyes starting to close when suddenly my phone started ringing. I straightened up and look at the caller ID but it was a number I didn't recognized.

I was contemplating whether I should pick up the phone or not but eventually I did. I placed the phone to ears and waited for the person on the other end to say something.

It felt as if we were having a breathing contest, truth be told if felt like minutes before the person actually said something and in that moment I wished everything had went back to being silent.

"Leo" the voice said

I didn't say anything, I just sat there with the phone to my ears staring into space

"Leo baby, are you going to say anything" they said "I know you are there"

I took a deep breath before gathering myself together and actually opening my mouth to say something.

"What do you want" I said

"I just called to hear your voice, I missed you so much"

"Aurora" I said with so much base in my voice "What do you want?"

After all these years, now you want to call. Exes have a funny way of popping up when everything is going great, it's as if they have a sixth sense or something.

I heard her sigh before speaking "I know that we haven't spoken in so long. I was only wondering if I could see you and have a conversation. The way things went and ended between us wasn't right so my only wish is for us to just talk"

"Talk? Have A Conversation?" I started laughing "You were always funny Aurora, You know that"

Aurora was never the type to have conversations, it was either her way or the highway. If the conversation wasn't going the way she had it all planned out in her head then it would always turn into a screaming match, well she was always the only one screaming. She would always say I'm not listening, I never see from her point of view, I never understand and many more. It was to the point where whenever she starts screaming I would start tuning her out.

"Leo please, I know that after a while in our relationship we stopped seeing eye to eye on a lot of things" she sighed "I understand why you would not want to talk to me and truthfully I couldn't agree with you more but I asking for this one favor"

I rolled my eyes at what she was saying, this not being the first time I've heard it all before. First time I heard it, she had me right where she wanted me. I mean I loved this woman at point in my life, she was my world. Aurora could never do no wrong in my eyes, I would have killed someone if she told me they looked at her the wrong but now there's nothing.