32

Allison POV

I sighed leaning my head back against the seat, drumming my fingers against my thigh as I stared out the window of the car. I could feel the nervousness within me becoming unbearable.

I was going somewhere that could get me in trouble, I was going somewhere I shouldn't, somewhere I should never stepped a foot there, somewhere I shouldn't even know about.

But I was doing it anyway

I had called Marcus asking him if he could take me somewhere. He was reluctant, I had to do alot of pleading on my end. He told me if anyone found out specifically Leone, she wouldn't fire him she would kill him on the spot.

I believe she would do it

No doubt she would

I just feel like I had to go, I had to see this for my self. I had questions of my own that I needed answers to. I wanted to know reason for all that had happened.

"We are here" Marcus got out the vehicle coming to my side opening the door for me

I got out the vehicle, standing in from a very huge building that seem to have many floors. It seem secluded like it was empty but it also seem like a building that regular business people would work in.

I walked into the building following Marcus, going over the elevator. I didn't have time to take in the inside but from the glance I got it seem well polished. We got into the elevator, Marcus pressing the last floor, making us go the basement.

The elevator came to a stop, we got out into an empty basement area. We walked down few stairs before going down a hall way coming face to face with a door.

This is it

"I could would be a dead man if she ever finds out about this" Marcus had his hand on the door handle

"I promise I won't let anything happen to you. I will let her know it was all my idea" I sighed

It was my idea overall

I wanted to do this

He nodded his still unsure about all this, you could even see it in his eyes it was evident. He put in a code making the door unlocked. He pushed the door open making me walk in with him behind me closing the door. Instantly the lights came on as I walked further into the room.

I felt my heartbeat speed up

There he sat in the middle of the room tie to a chair with his head hung low. He look different even though I haven't seen his face as yet, he looked like he lost weight like he hasn't been eating. He had bruises all over his body, some where more visible than some. In the middle of his chest was a carving that said 'Don't abuse women'.

"I'll be right outside" Marcus whispered

I nodded my head not trusting myself to speak as I took in the sight before me. I heard the door open then closed letting me know that Marcus left the room.

I grabbed the chair I saw that was behind a table, placing it in front of him taking a seat. It seem like everything I had planned to say disappeared the moment I walked into the room.

I sighed shaking my head I had to do this, I wanted to do this, it was something I had to do. I asked Marcus to carry me here because I wasn't sure Leone would. I have been wanting to ask her about it ever since the lunch we had but I couldn't find myself to do it and I didn't want to ruin the moment we had. So I decided to just take things into my own hand.