34

Allison POV

"Oh the world must be ending or it's going to rain. Something is going to be happening for you to be here" I walked into the office with my two best friends following behind me

I sat my bag along with a few documents in my hand down on the table. I pulled my chair out taking a seat, I turned my computer on leaning back in my seat waiting on it to come up.

"Right she hasn't been to work in forever" Jade said

"I almost forgot she even works here" Kylie added

I think they are being exaggerating, I know I haven't been to work in a while since I've been spending a lot of time with Leone.

We have gotten real close, she spends most of her time at my house. She's the main reason I haven't been to work, I just want to be around her and under her all the time. She told me that I don't have to worry about the days I missed at work because she could pay me for them. I mean she could, she does own the building I work in after all and with the type of person she is I know she just has money sitting around.

"Oh so now you ignoring us like you don't us" Kylie said

I turned in my chair to face both of them seeing that their eyebrows were raised staring at me.

"All boo'd up now so she doesn't know us anymore but it's cool" Jade said

I laughed shaking my head they can be so dramatic sometimes it's hilarious "What do you want me to say" I leaned back in my chair folding my arms.

"Bitch what the hell happened to your voice"

My mind instantly went back to three nights ago when Leone had me moaning and screaming on top of my lungs. She had told me that I wouldn't have my voice when she was finished with me and she meant it. I woke up the next morning and my voice was no where to be found it was gone.

poof

vanished

gone

"I got it fucked out of me" I shrugged

"You what" Kylie yelled whipping her head around

I winced seeing that, she probably got whiplash and her neck probably fucked up now.

"You heard me" I said

"Apparently not did you say you got it fucked out of you? By who though"

"Leone"

"What? When? Where? Why? How? Girl you better start talking"

The reminding me of English

The 4 W's and 1 H

I spent the next hour explaining everything from the beginning to the end. I told them how I went to see Alex and the things he said that resulted in me shooting him. I told them how Leone and I have been spending a lot of time together. I told them about that night we had making sure to leave out of the details somethings they don't need to know, what happens in the bedroom stay there.

That night keeps replaying in my read like a record. The way she made me feel, the her hands work my body. The way she hand me moaning and screaming, I'm pretty the neighbors probably filed a noise complaint. The way she had me cuming over and over. She had my body overstimulating till I couldn't take it anymore and I ended up passing out.

I woke up the next morning in clean clothes and clean set of sheets on the bed. When I woke up I couldn't feel my lower region, my legs weren't working, I had marks all over my body and my voice was gone.