33

Leone POV

"Leone" Allison held my chin turning my face so I would look at her

"Princess"

I was over Allison spending time with her, this has become a regular now. I couldn't tell the last time I stepped a foot into my office and I couldn't tell the last time Allison went to work.

I told her that she didn't have to worry about getting pay, I basically own the building she works in and I could pay her for the days she had missed. Overall if Allison didn't want to work for the rest of her life she didn't have to as long as I'm around.

I don't mind taking care of Allison, I don't mind giving her the world even though she deserves more than that. I would do everything and more for her. I would want to show her how she should be treat and that's like a Queen.

I don't know what we have going on right now but I what I know is that I'm not going to force her into anything that she doesn't want to be in. We just got to being good and I really don't want to mess things up.

I'm willing to do everything and prove to her that she's the one I want and whenever she's ready to take us to the next level I'm all hers. I'm all hers already whether she knows it or not.

The ultimate reason I really don't want to force anything or rush is because of what I do and the type of person I am. I want her to be safe but with who I am will she always be safe? Probably but if anything should ever happen I will protect her until my last breath no matter what.

I heard before that I'm a little twisted in the head but Allison brings out another side of me. She keeps me sane, she keeps me level headed. She makes me feel and do things I've never done before. She's my calm during the storm.

"I'm sorry" she said

"For what princess"

I was genuinely confused on why she was saying sorry. She hasn't done anything or said anything to be sorry about.

"For everything I ever did to you. For how I acted towards you in the past. I regret doing if I could go back and change how I acted I would. You have been nothing but loving, caring and sweet to me. You never once hurt me or speak ill of me no matter what I said or did to you. I would be lying if said I wasn't grateful for you. You make me feel so many things I can't even begin to explain. I'm probably rambling but all I want to say is I'm so sorry Leo baby"

I don't blame her for what she did in the past. Yes it hurt for how she acted towards me, for the things she said but I'm not mad at her. She had a right to behave how she did because the person who she had a one night stand with, just started to follow her around, pop up out of nowhere and constantly trying to get at her. One night stand mean you don't see the person again but there I was wanting to see her for the rest of my life.

I should have listen when she told me to back off the first time but I didn't so she had her right to behave how she did. But if I'm being honest something told me keep trying because it was just something about her that I couldn't get enough of.

I craved her so much

"You don't have to apologize for anything princess, you had every right to do what you did. I told you before I can never be angry or upset with you"

She cupped my face bringing it closer to hers "You are too precious for this world despite what others may think of you" she leaned in kissing me

This kiss was different than the other times. It was filled with so much passion, lust and something else I couldn't put my fingers on.