15

Allison POV

"So how has your day been so far" Alex asked as he took a bite of his sandwich and I did same

Alex and I have been having lunch together for almost a month now. It first started when he surprisingly showed up at my work and offered me lunch. I was so taken back but I accepted because it was so genuine and sweet.

"It's been great actually" I smiled

"That's great and how are you doing" he asked

"I'm great actually, I'm happy" I took a sip of my drink

Honestly this is the happiest I've been in almost a month. I haven't had any problems and I obviously haven't had anyone stalking me or texting me constantly. I'm really grateful for that.

"Mhmm is that because you get to see me" he wiggled his eyes

"Could be" I teased

This has now become a regular between Alex and I now. The flirting would happen occasionally in our conversations and we didn't mind it at all.

I know I said I don't have feelings for Alex but since the past few weeks we have been spending time together and I guess you can say things are changing. I've actually been warming up to him. He's caring, loving, sweet, and the best guy a girl could ask for.

I'm still a little bit confused on my feelings towards him. It seems like a friendship but it's definitely more to it.

"You know it's the truth you love getting to see me" he smiled

His smile is perfect

"Whatever" I playfully rolled my eyes

We continued to eat our lunch in comfortable silence. I appreciate the silence because we didn't have to be talking all the time and it wasn't awkward or uncomfortable between us.

"Well I should let you get back to work" he said

I didn't even realize how fast the time was moving. When we are around each other the time seems to not be enough because I really enjoy his company.

I finished eating the rest of my lunch before getting up "let's go" I picked up my garbage and walked over to the trash throwing it away.

"How charming of you" Alex held the door open for me

"Only for you beautiful" he smiled

"I bet you say that to all the girls" I walked out the door

"Nah only you" he walked up to me

He just be saying the right things, I mean isn't that what they all say. They say the right thing just get you but when they do it all changes.

Show a girl the same energy just as when you were trying to get with her

I'm not saying Alex is the type to switch up after everything. I'm not going vouch to for him because I still don't know a lot about him but from the time we have known each other and been around each other I can honestly say he's a great guy.

We finally made it back to the building, we stopped out the front to say our goodbyes.

"So same time tomorrow" he asked

"You know it" I smiled

He held his arms open, I walked over and he engulfed me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist resting my head on his chest and he wrapped his around my shoulders.

His hugs are so warm

I pulled away watching a smile spread around his face "see you tomorrow"