20

Leone POV

I leaned back into my chair resting my elbows on each side locking my fingers together. I stared at the guys sitting across from me as the person in charge made some important points that would help to widen both our business across the world.

"I also think-" he was cut off with the door opening and Marcus walking in

"Is it possible for us to meet again later this week to finish our business discussion" I asked

"I would be more than happy to meet again this week to finish our discussion" he said

"Great" I stood from my chair, walking around the desk "Thanks for taking the time out of your day to be here" I shook his hand

He stood from his chair fixing his jacket "No thank you" he said

I smiled and nodded as the others stood up as well then made their way out the office closing the door behind them.

"What's up Marcus" I walked over to the bar in my office to pour myself a drink

"I got a mail for you" he walked over to me

I grabbed a glass placing it on the counter then grabbed the bottle of scotch pouring some in my glass then putting the bottle back up.

I picked the glass up bringing it to my lips, taking a sip. I turned to face Marcus seeing he had a big brown envelope in his hand. I took the envelope from him, placing my glass down on the counter. I ripped the envelope open taking out whatsoever that was placed in it.

I took a look at what was in the envelope. I felt the anger in me start to rise and my blood started to boil.

"What's the matter you gripping those papers too tight" Marcus asked

"What the fuck is this Marcus" I asked angrily

"What are you talking about" he asked confused

I pushed the papers along with the envelope into his hand. I walked over to the big window in the office showing a perfect view of the city.

In the envelope they were pictures of my family meaning my mom, father and brother. Pictures of places they have been. Who the hell would take pictures of my family. Who the hell is following them around basically stalking them.

"I'll look into this and make sure nothing happens"

"Call my parents and brother, make sure they are safe" I said

"Okay but I think you would want to see this" he said

I turned around facing him as held a paper into his hand. He walked closer to me handing me the paper, it was a note. I read the note with a clenched jaw feeling my anger getting worse.

To: Leone Russo

I hope you know that your days are numbered. I'm coming your spot as the biggest mafia leader in the world but first I'll have a little fun along the way. I want to watch you suffer first so I'll kill your family off one by one then I'll be coming for you. Watch your back Russo.

- The upcoming

I felt the world around me disappeared and all I saw was red. I dropped the note taking my gun from behind me and started firing at the wall. The bullets leaving the gun portraying as the anger leaving my body.

I emptied the clip going back to reload and started firing again.

"BANG"

Anger