39

Allison POV

I still haven't been able to wrap my head around the new information that I found out.

My mom was the person who wanted to take Leone down, my mom was the person who kidnapped me, my mom was the person who caused me so much pain and hurt.

The woman who carried me for nine months, the person who was supposed to love and protect me was the one who was hurting me.

She was supposed to protect and love, to keep me safe from whatever this evil world had to offer but I guess she was part of the evil as well.

The person who nurtured me, the person who knew me before I was even formed, the person who gave life to me, the person who is the reason why I'm here is the reason why I don't want to be here.

I'm supposed to love the woman who gave life to me, my mom, but all I feel now is hatred for her. All I feel is hurt and pain, all I feel is betrayed, broken, disgusted, useless, worthless.

I honestly don't want to be here anymore, I just want this to be over with, just end this all so I can have some peace. I don't want to breathe the same air as the woman who has caused me so much pain.

I'm tired, I'm tired of fighting, tired of holding on, I give up. I feel so weak, so fragile, I feel like if I'm supposed to be touched right now I would be broken into a million pieces.

I can't even look her in the eyes anymore. I feel like if I do look here in the eyes this will all be real and I don't want it to. I want it to be a dream, wake me up when it's all over.

I've hardly been eating, hardly sleeping. My mind keeps going a mile per seconds, my thoughts are eating me up alive.

Why is this happening to me of all people. What did I ever do to deserve this.

I'm so fucking tired

I'm losing hope

"Allison"

That voice, the voice that told me that it loved me from I was in the womb. The voice that told me bedtime stories. The voice that gave me advice whenever I needed it. The voice I knew to love all my life is the voice I now hate.

"No" I whispered shaking my head, it was leaned down, looking at the floor

"Allison" she said

"Why" tears flowing down my face

That's all I could ask, why me, why would you do this to your daughter just bring down someone, why would you hurt your daughter, why would you cause me so much pain. Just why that's all I want to know.

"Let me explain Allison then after I'll let you decide on what you choose to do" she said

My head was still leaned down, I couldn't face her. I couldn't look her in the eyes, I couldn't do anything.

"Why"

She took a chair placing it in front of me taking a seat. She leaned back, crossing her legs at the ankle, resting a file in her lap.

I finally look up to face her and the tears just came flowing harder than they were before. It's like I didn't recognize the person sitting before me anymore. Her face held no emotion, I couldn't read her, I couldn't figure her out.

"Untie her" she said to one of the guys in the room

One of the guys walked to be going behind me with a pocket knife. I felt as he cut the zip tie around my hands setting me free. I quickly rub my wrist that was straining against the zip tie, I notice that it had bruise with red lines.