41

Leone POV

It's been a month since I've got Allison back. She's back to herself now, she has recovered from whatever damage was done.

I had got the best doctor in the world to take a look at her, give her a few check ups and make sure she's okay.

Everyone is happy that Allison is back especially my mom and her two best friends Jade and Kylie.

Jade and Kylie were extremely worried about Allison but I made sure to keep them updated on everything I was doing in getting her back. Now that they've got her back they are more than happy.

My mom is happy to have her best friend back so she can just go on pedicure and lunches date with Allison and just gossip about me as well with her.

Allison has been communicating with everyone except me. She won't talk to me, she won't even look at me.

When she does look at me it's like she's looking at me with hate, disgust, hurt, pain, betrayal and a few other things. Even when she speaks to me it's always cold and lace with hatred and other things.

I've tried talking to her numerous of times but it's either she doesn't answer or she's telling me that she doesn't want me speaking to her, she wants nothing to do with me and things like that.

At one point I was starting to believe that the things her mother was saying were true, maybe Allison does want those things, maybe she does think those things, I don't know.

I get that I'm the one to blame for what happened. I was the reason she was taken. I was the reason she was in that mess. If it wasn't for her relation to me then none of this would have never happened. She would have been safe and okay. I take full responsibility for whatever it is that happened.

I don't know what they did to her while she was there, or what they said to her but I figured since I the reason why she was there, I should give her space which I did.

We haven't slept in the same room or bed in over a month since she's been back. I sleep and shower in one of the guest rooms.

I mean I'm giving her space and I don't want her to think I'm forcing myself or anything on her because I get that she need time to heal especially from me since I was the reason.

However lately I've been feeling like I'm not wanted. As I said she has been communicating with everyone but me. When I go into a room she will be there talking with her best friends and my mom, once I step in it's like her whole mood changes.

She doesn't smile when I'm around, when she's talking it's like she doesn't want me there or she doesn't want me to hear.

I was wondering if other than the fact that I was the reason she was kidnapped, if I had did or say something during the month that she was back but I can't think of anything.

I'm happy I got her back but it's like she's not really back, something changed while she was away and I don't know what it is.

I want the old Allison back, the one before all this happened. I miss her even though she's here.

If I'm being truthful all this is heartbreaking, even though I claim I don't have a heart. I'm hardly sleeping and eating. I've thrown myself into work to try and not overthink things.

I had just taken a shower and got dress in a black dress pants and a white button down shirt with a few buttons open with my black dress shoes. I put on some deodorant, I sprayed some cologne on then added a few jewelry like my gold watch and a gold necklace.

I made my way downstairs, hearing talking and laughter coming from the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen to see my mom and Allison. Once Allison saw me her mood completely changed.