19

Allison POV

"Stop Alex" I said while laughing

"Nope" he said as he continued to attack me with tickles

"Aleeeexx"

"Fine you big baby" he stopped sitting up properly in the couch

I sat up trying to catch my breath,giving him my deadly glare.

"You better sleep with one I open mister" I pointed my finger at him

He leaned his head back letting out a laugh, he brought his head back down and you could see tears.

"Hush up big baby" he laugh

Alex and I were hanging out in my apartment since when my mom was here, we didn't get to hang out or do much. We had decided that we should just spend the day having a movie marathon and order in.

Alex and my mom have became the best of friends some what. They even have each other's number. Alex really adores my mom and I wouldn't want to ruin the bond they have. However in my opinion I don't think it will last long due to how my mom can be.

"Whatever" I playfully roll my eyes

There was a knock at the door, it must be the delivery guy. We had order two box of pizzas, wings and stuffed cheeses sticks with a juice.

I'll get it and you pick something for us to watch" Alex got up grabbing his wallet off the coffee table, then walked out the living room.

I was scrolling through Netflix trying to find something for us to watch when I heard the door open then closed. I had decided on watching Clickbait.

Alex walked back into the living room trying to balance everything, he rest them down on the table before plopping down on the couch beside me.

"Ready to get this movie marathon started" he turned towards me smiling

His smile is one of my favorite things about him

"Yes sir" I saluted him and we both started laughing

Once we both calm down, I started the movie and Alex open one of the boxes of pizza. I leaned down to take slice, him doing the same causing his hand to brush against mine.

I smiled leaning back into the couch taking a bite of my pizza and focusing back on the television.

Alex leaned back scooting closer to me, resting his arm at the back of the couch.

After one and a half box of pizza and eight episodes the show had finally came to and end. I personally think the show was really good and I would definitely be watching it again.

"What should we watc-" I got cut off with Alex phone ringing

He got up off the couch, taking his phone out his pocket and excusing himself as he walked out the living room and into the kitchen.

I leaned down taking my phone up to see if I had any missed calls or text messages to keep myself occupied till he gets back but my phone was dryer than the Sahara desert.

Alex came back into the living room with a sad look on his face.

"What's wrong, why are you sad" I got up from the couch walking over to him