47

Allison POV

"Baby slow down and don't let me fall" I said

She opened the room door walking inside with me as she kicked the door closed with her foot locking it behind her.

"Princess you don't know how bad I want to have you underneath me moaning, screaming and whimpering" she placed me on the bed

"Tell me how bad" I started to unbutton her shirt taking it off as she stood between my legs staring into my eyes.

"per favore non tentarmi principessa" she gripped my neck bringing her face closer to mine so that they were inches apart "I'm warning you"

Something about her speaking Italian or any other language does something to me. It makes by heart beat appear between my legs honestly.

"And if I wanted to" I unbuckled her belt then unbutton her pants

"This is your final warning Mrs.Russo" she tightened her grip around my neck

Lord I wanted to fold so bad and let her slut me out but I have to carry out my plan. Tonight was going to be so different, it will be something she had never seen coming.

I tilted my head to right smiling, I placed my hands on her stomach pushing her back, I got up from the bed standing up. I turned us around pushing her down on the bed so she was sitting down.

"Unzip please" I turned my back to her

She unzip my dress, trailing her fingers down my back giving me goosebumps.

I took a few steps forward so that she could have a perfect view. I slipped my dress off my shoulders, I bent over stepping out of the dress giving her a perfect view of my ass in this new white mesh lingerie set that I bought.

I stood up turning around to face her, she had her head tilted to the right with her bottom lip tucked between her teeth smiling.

I strutted over to her, I leaned over placing both my hands on her thighs "Let me please you baby" I whispered against her lips

I slowly got down on my knees as I took her pants and boxers off throwing them somewhere in the room. Her dick sprung out slapping against her stomach, standing at full attention already leaking precum.

I looked up at her to see her already staring at me "All eyes on me papi" I used my fingernail placing it on her tip spreading her juice.

"Princess" she groaned leaning her head back

I gripped her face bringing it down "I said all eyes on me" I gripped the head of her dick "Do you understand" I tightened my hold staring into her eyes

"Mhmm" she nodded with her bottom lip tucked between her teeth

I stuck my tongue out running it flat from the base of dick to the tip before placing it in my mouth.

"Shit" she groaned staring into my eyes

I swirled my tongue around her tip before I started bobbing my head up and down, I jerk the rest that I didn't take in my mouth.

I pushed myself further down letting her hit the back of my throat as I held that position for a few seconds before coming back up for air.

"Fuck princess you are doing such a good job"

Her praising me lifts my confidence and my ego in such a big way. I picked my pace up going faster, I was sucking, licking and jerking her off at the same time.

I could feel her dick pulsating, her breathing heavy, her eyes were even darker than usual and I knew there was no coming back from this. It was going to be a long night of just sex.