25

Leone POV

I can't seem to get the way Allison looked in that dress out of my head. I have imagined a thousand ways how I could get that dress off her.

That night when she bumped into me at the club I was fighting the demon in me with very strength I had to not take her in the middle of the club and have my way with her.

It was a difficult battle but I won

I was happy when I saw her because the last time I did it didn't go so well but the moment was ruin by that guy she was with.

I was going to blow his brains out but Allison saved him. I have never let anyone disrespect me and live but someone how I did because Allison asked me.

The hold she has over me

The power she holds

I promise that whenever I see him again or get my hands on him it will be over. He's going to regret ever disrespecting me.

"That's all for today thank you guy's for coming" Mr.Graham the ceo of Diamond Corp said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I had completely forgot I was in a meeting because my mind was somewhere completely different.

The only reason I came to this meeting is because I have to, I'm the owner of the company but main reason why is because I get to see Allison.

Usually after meetings, the employees would come and make sure everything is back into its place or just to get the necessary information that should be given to them.

"Thanks for coming Ms.Russo" Mr.Graham walked over to me

"It was my pleasure" I stood up shaking his hand

"Enjoy the rest of your day" he smiled before walking off

I watched as the door open, employees walking in. I was only looking to see that one person walk in, Allison.

I watched the last person walk in closing the door behind them. Why wasn't she in the room, why wasn't she with them today.

I look around the room, looking to see if I had missed when she walked in. I scanned the room when my eyes caught her two best friends on the side of the room but she wasn't with them.

Where could she be

I walked over to them, standing in front of them "Hello ladies" they seem startled and frightened to see me

"Umm hi" they both said

"Hi I'm Leone" I smiled

"We know you are our best friend obsessed stalker" the one I assumed is Kylie said

Well damn

Ouucch

"Jesus Kylie be nice" the other I assume is Jade hit Kylie shoulder

"That's okay I just came to ask where Allison is" I said

I watched as they both look at each other then back at me wondering what to say.

"Um she is at home" Kylie said

"Yeah she's not feeling" Jade added

They are obviously lying and are trying to hide something. But what could it be? Maybe she doesn't want to see me again after that night.

That can't be truth though, she smiled at me that night for the first time ever and it seemed like a real genuine smile.

"Okay thanks for letting me know, enjoy the rest of day ladies" I smiled before walking off