4

Enjoy reading!!!!✨

As soon as the door opened Zaviyaar's eyes sparkled as he saw a galaxy in front of him. He got numb. He died to see her, to talk to her and when she is finally there, he felt so weak. No doubt he is the strongest but the hatred she holds in her eyes always shattered him.

Haadia's P.O.V

I never expected to meet him like this. Wearing white kurta with a rose pinned on it's pocket, he still remembers my likes and dislikes. How much I want to hate him, I can't.....and I hate myself for this.

"After making my life miserable you still have guts to stand in front of me

"After making my life miserable you still have guts to stand in front of me. Wow!!" Haadia taunted him.

"After piercing my heart with your intoxicating eyes you still have courage to stand in front of me. Wow!!" He replied.

He didn't change. She thought.

Haadia glared at him. The hatred she has for him vanished. But still she won't go easy on him.

"I came here to take you to the wedding. But God damn you look amazing so I can't take risk. There will be many men. So be here and don't forget to lock the door."

He said and left from there leaving Haadia dumbfounded.

She closed the door and went to change. After removing her heavy makeup and dress she went to bed and try to sleep but every time she closed her eyes, his face strike her mind.

After trying for hours she finally stood up and went to her balcony. When the cold breeze touched her skin she hugged herself and looked fondly at the sky. She then leaned on the balcony when she felt strong yet loving eyes staring into her soul. First she got startled but then realised that Zaviyaar was still there leaning on his car and smoking, his eyes never left her.

He smoke! She thought.

He threw the cigarette as if he red her mind.

"Please continue."

Haadia said making Zaviyaar confused.

"What?" He asked.

"Please continue smoking." Zaviyaar was shocked at her statement.

"Why?" He again asked.

"So that you can die soon and I can live my life peacefully."

At that moment he felt like someone stabbed his heart.

She wants him to die and he dreamt of living his whole life with her.

"Then I won't smoke because I don't want you to live peacefully." He still managed to reply.

His heart was weak but that didn't effect his voice which was deep and strong as always.

He got inside his car and took a deep breathe.
Her anger is justified. He thought and left from there.

Haadia's P.O.V

I hate it. I don't want to hurt him but he deserves it. He should feel the pain that I felt. I felt like killing myself for saying those harsh words to him. But he himself made this circumstances.

With that she went to her room and started crying. She kept those tears in her eyes for too long. Maybe this is the right time to let them come out. She wasn't feeling good. She took her phone and called Eshaal.

**********************

At the wedding venue

"Past?" Eshaal asked Amaan.

Before Amaan could say anything Eshaal phone ranged. She saw the caller ID and got worried.

"Aapi is calling. What should i do now?" She aked Amaan.

"Why are you so worried? Just pick it up."

She picked it up only to hear sobbing sounds of her sister.

"Aapi what happened? Why are you crying?"

"E...eshu p...please come back home." Haadia managed to say between her sobs.

"I am coming aapi.....please don't cry." Eshaal said and the call cut.

Amaan and Eshaal went outside and left for Haadia's apartment.
Ehsaal was very concerned for her sister.

"Amaan please drive fast."

"Eshaal don't worry. Noting will happen Zavi is already with her."

"And that is why I am worried. He is the reason why she is crying. My sister hates him."

"And do you know why she hates him?" Amaan asked though he already know the reason.

"I don't know.....but I just feel like she hates him and she must have her own reason for that."

"Yeah but don't you think they should talk about it. I mean they look good together."

"I know but Aapi doesn't even want to hear his name."

"And what about you?"

"I don't hate anyone. I just don't want to hurt my sister that's why I do whatever she says."

This means she doesn't know about the past. Amaan thought.

With that he drove fast and within minutes they were standing infront of Haadia's apartment.

"Thank you so much Amaan for your help and sorry for giving you trouble." Eshaal apologised.

Before Amaan could say anything she left making him chuckle at her cute behaviour.
Then he took out his phone and dialled Zaviyaar's number.

"Come on brother pick up the phone."
But Zaviyaar wasn't picking up the call. After sometime Amaan phone ranged and it was Zaviyaar's call.

"Hello!! Zavi??? Are you okay? Where are you?"
Amaan asked being concerned.

"I am at xxxx graveyard."

"What!!!!! What are you doing there?"

Assalamualaikum
Hope you like the chapter.
Please vote and comment.
💕