51.[The End]

"Surprise!!!"

The lights were on and a beautiful view appeared. Amaan and Eshaal were standing with cakes and balloons and the whole hall was decorated beautifully. Amaan came and gave something to Zaviyar and my eyes widened. He sat on his knees with a ring in his hands.

Is this happening for real!!!?

"Haadia!" He said and sighed.

Zaviyar's P.O.V

"Will you marry me?" That was the only thing I was able to say.

"Yes!" She said and gave me her hands with tears falling down her cheeks as if she never expected this.

"Yay!!!!" I heard Amaan and Eshaal cheering for us.

Finally! I did it. Something I wanted to do since a long time and finally she accepted to be mine, officially.

We all sat and had our dinner.

"So you guys are getting married tomorrow?" Amaan asked and I nodded.

"I don't want a lot of people and unnecessary noise so it will be only family members." I said and looked at Haadia for her consent.

She nodded and smiled shyly. I kissed her cheeks and she playfully hit my chest.

"We will also get married some day." Eshaal said looking at Amaan who immediately nodded.

"But our wedding will be like big fat Indian wedding." He said and we all agreed. He was someone who always wanted a huge wedding.

"So I guess there isn't a lot of preparation to do. Dresses and rest of the necessary things will be managed by me." I said and they all nodded.

"So we should go and sleep. We have to do a lot preparation." Eshaal said and dragged Amaan with her making us chuckled.

Anwar's P.O.V

Finally I reached India and directly went to do the work for which I came here. I have to leave from here as soon as possible for the wedding.

I went to the place and opened my bag taking out the diary and the letter of forgiveness that Ahmad gave me for Uroosa.

I put the letter on the grave and buried the diary beside her. Now this is how every pain, memory and regret is buried.

I looked at her grave for some time.

What was my role in her life? What did she think about me? For her i was someone who helped her in her bad times. But all those times I didn't know how I fell for her.

Ahmad told me to help her and i did. He was my friend and more like a brother so it was my duty to help him.

After Uroosa's husband's death her in laws threw her out of the house and she didn't have any other place to go. Haadia was too small at that time but mature enough to understand everything that was happening. That little girl, since she was born only saw hatred that was given to her mother. I was told to keep her at my place for shelter and food. And i did exactly like that but people around me started talking bad about her, about her character. Uroosa already had enough so she pleaded me to get married to her so that she will get some support and Haadia will get a father. I married her and she was happy with me. I feared that if she will know that I am Ahmad's friend she won't like me anymore and leave me, and my fear turned into reality when Haadia heard me talking to Ahmad on phone. After that she started hating me. But Uroosa still doesn't know about that so I cut my ties with Ahmad.

Everything was going well. We had a daughter together, my Eshaal. Everyone was happy and life was going smooth but one day everything destroyed when Uroosa again met Ahmad.