17

Next Day

Haadia's P.O.V

I was in a deep slumber when suddenly my eyes shot open and I realised that I slept without me noticing.

What if he called? And i didn't pick up because I slept.

I hurriedly woke up and took my phone. But my heart broke seeing no calls from him.
I sighed.

Maybe he is busy.

I was looking at my phone pouting with disappointment when suddenly I remembered about my office.
I looked at the time and I was already late.

Oh shit!!!

I got up hurriedly and was literally running in my room to pick up my stuffs when I remember that it's my father's office. From today I will be working there because Zaviyar ordered this.
A smile captured my lips.

I went to get shower and after eating breakfast I left to my work.

I reached ground floor when I saw a familiar man sitting inside a car.
I looked carefully and it was my Baba.
He saw me and waved at me. He came out of the car and opened the door for me.

"What is all this?"
I asked him being confused.

"It's an order from Zaviyar to pick and drop you from office." He said smiling at me.

This man!

I was so done with him but at the same time this gave me butterflies.
I didn't argue and sat inside the car and left.

"Where is Eshaal?" He asked me while driving.

"She already left for her College." I replied and he hummed in response.

***********************************

Amaan's P.O.V

I woke up few minutes before because of the sun light hitting my face. After so many days I slept so peacefully.

I took my phone and was reading Eshaal messages. She informed me that she went to college and will return till afternoon.

I was going to get up but then I recieved a message from Zaviyar. He told me he would be coming to my home in 30 minutes and then we both will have Lunch together and we both will leave to office. I replied him okay and went to fresh up.

I came downstairs to prepare some food for us but what I saw made my blood boil.

"Anaya!"

"Hey baby. Finally you woke up.

She said with her fake cute voice making me disgusted. She got up from the chair and approached me and tried to hug me when I pushed her slightly.

How she has guts to come infront of me!

"Who gave you permission to come in?"
I asked her in serious tone.

"Come on. I don't need permission to come at my boyfriend's house. Do I?"

She said smirking and folded her hands around my neck.

I hate her so much!!!

"Ex. Ex boyfriend."

I corrected her and jerked her hands away making her pissed off.

"Amaan, enough with this. I already apologized so many times. You broke up with me before going to India and didn't even recieve my calls. This ain't fair." She complained.