32

At midnight

Haadia

I woke up in the middle of the night as i was feeling hungry. I looked beside me and saw Eshaal sleeping peacefully hugging her pillow. But I wasn't able to sleep because of the change in the place and bed. I didn't have my dinner and now I can't sleep with empty stomach.

Should I go out and eat something?

What if someone sees me?

I really wanted to eat but I don't want anyone to see me eating at this hour specially Zaviyar.

I have an idea! I will go out of my room, tip toed without making any single noise and then I will go to the kitchen, grab something to eat and then get back in quickly and it's already midnight I don't think Zaviyar or anyone else is awake.

I slowly got up and without wearing my slippers I went to the door and opened it slowly so that no crick sound is produced. I looked back and thank God Eshaal was still sleeping. I got out of the room and slowly closed the door.

I sighed in relief that I didn't produce any sound that can wake anyone up.

I turned to go down when I saw someone leaning on the wall. I gasped and was about to scream when he put his hands on my mouth to shut me up.

"Haadia!! It's me!" Zaviyar said still covering my mouth with his hands. I was scared and i almost got a heart attack. I was breathing heavily and my eyes were widened.

Zaviyar's P.O.V

Looks like I scared her. But what is she doing here at this time?

"What are you....Aaahh!!!" I was going to ask her what was she doing here but before I could complete my sentence she bit my hand. I quickly removed my hands from her mouth.

"Jerk!!!" She said and went away from there. I followed her and it led me to the kitchen.

Oh! So she is hungry.

"You should have told me, i would have send food to your room." I said approaching her.

"I don't need your help." She said grabbing the bread and preparing it.

"Do you want some?" She asked me and i nodded though I wasn't hungry but who will miss this opportunity?

She was preparing the toast and in the mean time I looked at my hands where she bit. The marks of her teeth were prominent. I smiled.

"Cannibal!" I whispered with a smirk.

She was standing infront of toaster and i was leaning on the counter just beside her. Her hair was opened and it was disturbing her so I slide it back to her ear. She glared at me.

"Do you want your another hand to get my teeth marks?" She said glaring at me and i smirk.

"Yes! I would love to." I said and presented my hand in front of her mouth as a joke. But it seems that she took it seriously and aggressively bite it.

"Aaaahhh!!! No no not my right thumb! I wouldn't be able to sign the papers." I hissed in pain. She will literally bite my thumbs off.

I saw my thumb and this one was more prominent than the earlier one.

"Look at the art you made!" I said showing her what she did.

"Zaviyar can you leave me for a second." She said getting frustrated.

"Yes! But first give me my bread." I said and she served the breads.

I took a slice and eat it.

"Hmm. It's delicious. From where did you learn to make it? I have never eaten something this delicious. Chef kiss!!!"

Amaan would be really hurt after hearing this.

Haadia's P.O.V

"I think you have hit your head hard." I said and he looked at me being confused.

"Why?" He asked innocently while chewing the bread.

"It's just a mere toast. I didn't even do anything. It was the toaster who prepared it." I said being done with him.

"Still. I also used to do the same but it never came out this delicious. Your hands are magical!" He was continuously praising me for this mere toast.

We were done eating in less than five minutes and he was continuously blabbering without even a single break.

"From next time if you feel hungry you don't need to roam around at midnight just open the drawers and you will find your favourite chocolates and snacks there."
He said and i looked at him shocked.

"I forgot to tell you yesterday but Baba has already put all the essentials in your room."

"It wasn't needed though."

"I know what is needed and what isn't. And if you ever feel like roaming around at night then call me. It's not safe for you to be alone." He said protectively and i rolled my eyes.

What can even happen to me in this house?

"You have Enemy in your house?" I asked him.

"No, but still I can't take risk." He said folded his hands on my shoulder, protectively and led me to my room.

We were standing outside the gate.
"Now go and sleep. We have a lot things to do tomorrow." He said smiling and i got excited yet nervous.

"Hmm. You too." I said and was going inside when he pulled me back to himself.

"And thanks for this." He said showing me my bite mark on his hands and smirked. I rolled my eyes and pushed him.

He kissed the place where the mark was and opened the room door for me. I looked at him with a weird look but it gave me butterflies.

"Sweet dreams.... about me!" He said and slightly pushed me inside. And closed the door.

I was now inside my room and i heard his door opening and closing means he also went to sleep.

I went to my bed and was about to sleep when there was a knock at my door and i got startled.

I paused for a second and again there was a knock which scared me a little bit.

I went to the door and it was knocked again.

"Who?" I asked.

"It's me!"

This man!!!

I opened the door and and before I could get angry on him he interrupted me.

"I forgot to say one more thing, that never ever roam around without wearing your slippers. You can get hurt. And if you ever do, i will carry you in my arms then." He said I was done. Now I can't with him anymore. I rolled my eyes and forcefully shut the door at his face.

"Get lost!!!" I shouted and he went away.

Assalamualaikum
Hope you like the chapter.
Do vote and comment.
💕