36

"come here!!!" Aamir said again but I didn't move from my place. I was waiting for Zaviyar's order. But he wasn't reacting. So I went there.

Aamir cleared a seat for me and i sat just infront for Zaviyar.
His look scared me more. His coat was laying on the floor, his white sleeves folded up to his arms. He was leaning back on his rocking chair and smoking keeping his one leg on the table infront of him where the packet of cigarettes and the gun he was just going to use were kept. He was staring at the sky. His eyes were welled up and anger was still visible. The atmosphere was quite and no one of us spoke.

I looked at Aamir. He already threw his cigarette when he saw me and now he was looking at me signalling me to talk to Zaviyar as he was confused at whatever happened. I was too scared to talk to him. Even if he looked at me once with those angry eyes I will burst into tears. So I better keep my mouth shut.

"So Haadia, i never see you before. Where do you live?" Aamir asked me and i looked at him.

Please don't talk to me! This is all what I thought.

"I.. i don't live here." I replied without looking at him.

"Oh! I see. You must be traumatized of what happened. But don't worry Zavi is just short tempered and nothing else. He is good at heart." He said and patted Zaviyar's back.

Yes I was traumatized! I never witnessed so much violence in my life.

I just smiled a little because i didn't want to talk to him a lot.

"By the way you looked beautiful!" Aamir suddenly said and the trauma increased. I looked at Zaviyar but he didn't react.

"Can I get your number?" Aamir asked and my eyes widened.

"You know i was just going to kill Dawar." Zaviyar said sitting straight on his chair and looking at Aamir with emotionless face.

Aamir was confused at this sudden confession of his.

"Yes, i heard people talking about this, and since few minutes I am asking you why you punched him but you are ignoring me. He said.

"He laid his eyes on her." Zaviyar replied pointing at me but his eyes were fixed at his friend.

Aamir stared at Zaviyar for a while trying to understand what he said.

"He did what???!" He asked again as if he wasn't able to accept what he heard.

Zaviyar repeated himself, and his eyes didn't left his friend for a while which obviously scared him. Aamir was staring at him and then he looked at me and then he looked at the gun kept on the table. He cleared his throat and got up.

"H...he did wrong........I think I should go now." He said and took his coat and mobile.

"You better!" Zaviyar said leaning back to his chair.

Aamir left from there. But then he came back again.

"Zavi, forget about everything that I said to you earlier. I didn't know....

"Hmm."

I didn't know what he said to Zaviyar but he looked scared and went away leaving me and Zaviyar alone.

I wanted to talk to him but I was too scared. He didn't even glanced at me. After fighting for minutes with my self I decided to go back to my room.

I got up and picked his coat and put it on the chair and was leaving when he hold my hands and pulled me to his laps.

I froze. I didn't protest him and stared at his face. His eyes and whole face was red. His band aid had a patch of blood. I caressed his forehead.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asked me in his deep voice and i almost forget what he was talking about. But then I remembered when I approached him to talk to him and that guy interrupted us.

I wanted to ask him why was he ignoring me but I think this is not the right time to ask him.

"Hmm?" He asked and i came back to the world.

I looked at him with scared eyes and nodded as a no.

"N.. nothing." I whispered and he nodded.

"Aamir was telling me about his future plans of getting married with you and having children." He said and i widened my eyes. I looked at his face to make sure whether he was amused or angry on his friend's confession but he seemed neutral.

"Really?! I heard it for the first time he is really fast." I said and chuckled a little but my smile dropped when I saw Zaviyar staring at me with done face.

"I am sor....

"You know i have been fantasising marrying you and having a child with you when I myself was a child." He said making me laugh but he didn't find it funny.

"I am not joking." He said and pulled me closer from my waist.

"I know i know." I mocked him and closed the two upper buttons of his shirt.

"Now go and sleep." He said suddenly and made me stand up. He got up and took his gun and other stuffs.

"Where are you going?" I asked him holding his hands.

"I have some important business to finish. I will come back tomorrow." He said and was leaving when I pushed him back on the chair.

Him, going out with a gun, specially when he is already not in his sense is not good for the world!

He got confused and looked at me but what I did next made him more shocked. I sat on his lap and put my head on his chest.

"Let's sleep here. I like this place." I said and closed my eyes. I can hear his heart beat which was racing with a speed.

He put his arms around me and kissed my head.

"I know what you are up to." He said but I ignored him and snuggled more into his embrace.

"Good night." I said smiling at him and slept with out any worries.

He chuckled and hugged me tightly.

"Good night, sweetheart."

Assalamualaikum
Hope you like the chapter.
Do vote and comment.
💕