15

Eshaal P.O.V

I kept my hand on my mouth and widened my eyes in surprise. I have never imagined that someday there will be a man of my dreams who will take me to a dreamy date. But this all happened.

The beach was decorated beautifully. The candles, food and everything was prepared in the best way. And ofcourse the sea and moon make the best couple.

Where should I look? Everything was so fascinating that it seeking my attention

Where should I look? Everything was so fascinating that it seeking my attention. My But the best thing about the night was, Amaan.
I looked at him, my eyes little dwell up. I wasn't expecting all this preparation.

How did he manage to prepare all this?!!!

There were so many questions and emotions running in my mind. I was just looking at him with my stunned yet amused expression. He chuckled.

"Did you like it?"

Is he joking? I loved it.

"I don't have words to describe my emotions."
I told him.

I was unable to make sentences. He chuckled and we made ourselves comfortable on the beautiful mat beneath the amazing tent.

"Now from where should we start?"

He said and looked at the amazing delicacies.
But my eyes weren't leaving him.

"Let's talk and eat."

I advised him and he nodded like a good boy.

My prince!!!

"Everything happened so fast. Yesterday we were like friends and now we are on a date."

I said unable to beleive that all these good things happened in a mere time.

"Yeah. But it all feels so right. I don't know why but I love to be with you. I want you to be with me 24/7."

He said holding my hands into his and I blushed.

He talks like one of those main characters of my favourite romantic novel that I always read before sleeping!