40

At weekend

Zaviyar's P.O.V

It was evening when I and Haadia were getting ready to go for the dinner for which Baba was invited. But Baba had some work so he said he won't be joining us.

The dinner was at Mr. Ruhaan's home. He came back here from the States after decades. He lived there with his wife. He is more rich and successful than us so having a deal with him is something we have been eyeing for so long.

Haadia was not ready to go with me but I convinced her somehow. I wore black suit and i chose a red plane saree for her. She wasn't ready to wear it but i told her we will only be going if she wore it. After blackmailing her for hours she finally agreed.

Now I was waiting for her outside the room. I was very excited and curious to see her in that dress. I can imagine how that saree will enhance her beauty!

Finally the door was opened and there she was! The scene i was longing for! She was standing at the door with her head low as the color same as her saree was decorated on her cheeks. Her hair was open and kept on one side which made her diamond earrings prominent. The red plain saree without any design, was covering her perfect slim body.

She wasn't able to look up, her eyes chasing the ground and my eyes staring at her every features. I can tell she was nervous, as she pulled her hair strand back of her ear and finally looked directly in my eyes. During all these times I was continuously looking at her!

Does anything more beautiful than her exists?

"Is it okay?" She asked in her low voice.

Is she kidding me?

"Only if you can see, the way my eyes see you, you will know."

"What?" She asked being confused.

"You will know, that since this universe has been created, there is no word discovered which can describe you fairly!"

I said, because literally I can't describe her! Calling her beautiful, pretty or anything would be unfair. She looks beyond them. She bit her lips nervously and looked down.

"You make me look pretty." She said and looked at me with her beautiful almond eyes.

"No! You don't need anyone to look pretty. You are like a moon!"

"The moon is the prettiest but it is indigent to sun for it's beauty in the same way, you make me beautiful. I need you to look pretty Zaviyar. You are the sun to my moon!"

She said and pointed at me. I took her hands in mine and inter wined our fingers. She shyly smiled and looked down.

"And i am even hot like sun." I said with a smirk and she glared at me and pulled her hands back from my grip.

Arrogance is bad!!!

"Your girlfriends must have said this to you." She said and raised her eyebrows. I chuckled at her statement.

"Sweetheart, you know very well I never had a girlfriend." She knows but still she says these things.

"Whatever, let's go we are getting late." She said setting her hair and i approached my hands for her to hold. She looked at me and then at my hand.

"By the way, you too look good." She said giving her hands in mine and my heartbeat increased. Her simple appreciation is enough to make me happy for the rest of the day.

I was blind!
The only thing I was able to see was her!

I was guessing my steps and i could even fall from stairs and die. I could die and i am not someone who can easily enter Paradise but do I have any regrets?
No!
I have already witnessed the angel from the paradise in this world. She will be my last scenery which I will cherish even after dieing.