45

Dawar's P.O.V

I was waiting for my beloved step mother to come with the property papers that I gave her for signature. I hope she has done her work nicely. By using her i can easily win over Zaviyar as she is his weakness. He will never doubt on his mother.

I was in my thought when the door of my room got opened and she came in furiously. She threw the paper on the table and without saying a single word she was leaving when I stopped her.

"Don't show this attitude to me." I said and she stopped at her track.

"I have done your work." She said and opened the door when I stopped her again.

"There is one more work to do." I said and got up from my seat. She turned back and approached me furiously.

"Dawar, please please leave me. I can't do your any work." She said joining her hands.

"You are the only one who can do these works." I said and made her sit with me.

"Now what?" She said in frustration and i smirk.

I gave her a piece of paper with an address written on it.

"What is this?" She asked being confused.

"This is an abandoned place. You have to bring Zaviyar here on Saturday night." I said and she looked at me and then at the paper.

"And why?" She asked and i smirked more.

"I will kill him there." I said and my smirk got bigger and i felt so relieved thinking about dead Zaviyar.

Adeena's P.O.V

I widened my eyes on his words.

How can he kill someone?
No! I will never let him do that.

"Are you mad?" I said and thew the paper on his face and got up from my seat. His eyes darkened and he stood up angrily.

"Do as i say." He said gritting his teeth and grabbed my arms harshly. But i pushed him away.

"You are a psycho. How can you kill him? You already got some of his properties." I said and he approached me again with his evil smile.

"I want something more than property." He whispered lowly in his deep dangerous voice and i know he is upto something very evil.
I looked at him and he smirked.

"I want Haadia!" He whispered in my ears and i got confused.

"Haadi....

I was going to ask him but then I remembered about that girl who came with Zaviyar.

"Who is she?" I asked him and he sighed.

"Unfortunately Zaviyar's girlfriend. But now I WANT HER!" He screamed and i jolted.

"Dawar sh...

"I won't be able to get her until he is alive and i will get her at any cost because the moment I saw her, she stole my heart." He said and smiled like a maniac.

"Sorry I can't help you in this." I said and he grabbed my chin harshly.

"Do you want me to show that video to Dad?" He said angrily and i nodded as a no.

"Then bring him there." He harshly jerked my chin.

"Dawar, don't kill him please. I can't do something like this." I said and tears started falling my cheeks.

"Oh! So your mother's love is activated now? Now you are worried for your son?" He mocked me.

"No! But killing people is....

"You don't have to worry about this, i am sinner and i do sins like this quite often, just bring him there and i will delete the video."

"Dawar...

"Leave!!!" He didn't let me complete and ordered me to go.

With a heavy heart i left his room with that address and tears were flowing on my cheeks.

Dawar's P.O.V

Whenever I think about her i can't stop smiling. That day when she was walking down the stairs in that black gown, she did something to me. I wanted her. She makes me want her more. After killing Zaviyar she will be mine. I will snatch her away and take revenge of that punch.

Zaviyar Ahmad you are dead now!

Haadia's P.O.V

I was walking through the corridor when I noticed Mr. Ahmad in his room writing something. I decided to talk to him about his wife.

I knocked on the door and he flinched. He immediately hide something and got up.

"Haadia! Please come." He said smiling at me but that smile was forced out of pain.

"Please have a seat." He said and we sat. I looked around the room and it looked very nice. The paintings were amazing!

"You liked it?" He asked and i came out of my imagination.

I slightly nodded and he smiled.

"I will gift you thousands painting like this on your wedding day. You can arrange them in your room." He said smiling widely with the gloomy eyes of his and i lowered my head in embarrassment.

"Tell me what brings you here?" He asked and i remembered my intention of coming here.

"I wanted to talk to you about Zaviyar and his mom." I said and his smile faded.

"Did he again do something stupid?" He asked and i nodded.

"She agreed to stay with him." I said and he widened his eyes.

"Did he ask her to stay?" He asked and i nodded.

"This boy! Wait let me talk to him..

He said but i stopped him.

"No! He is very happy that his mother is coming to him. He is in his mansion since hours preparing for her arrival." I said and Mr. Ahmad looked done with him.

"She is upto something. I can never believe her." He said and i nodded.

"What should we do now?" He asked.

"Let her live here but we have to keep eyes on her. She can do anything. She won't think twice before hurting Zaviyar." I said and he nodded.

"Don't worry, i will keep my eyes on her. I hope she realises his love." He said in his low sad voice.

He has everything, money, properties, everything that he needs but not peace. He is someone dying everyday in regret, agony and restlessness.

"I should go now." I said and got up.

"Never leave my son! After me you are the one who can take care of him. Today finally I am giving his responsibility to you." He said and tears were threatening to fall.

I simply nodded and left from there.

Ahmad's P.O.V

Maybe this was our last conversation. Still I didn't have guts to ask forgiveness.

Hope one day you will forgive me. Please take care of my Zaviyar when I am not here, you will be the only hope he will relying on. My Zaviyar will give you every happiness that you ever wished for.

Assalamualaikum
Hope you like the chapter
Do like and comment
💕