35

Zaviyar's P.O.V

Here we go!!! The event hasn't even started yet but already my competitors are trying hard to win.
And one of my competitor is my friend Aamir. I didn't expect him to approach Haadia. He came just now and he didn't even meet me. Haadia saw me glaring at them and her very prominent smirk didn't go unnoticed by me. I scoffed.

Does she think it's a joke?

She was talking with him as if they are close friends since forever. They were laughing, holding hands and she was blushing too, probably on his flirting. But she doesn't know i am the one who taught him how to flirt and he is trying it on my GIRL!

To be honest, Aamir isn't a bad guy. So I don't have any issues in them being close. But what concern me is other men who will get their eyes on her.

Haadia's P.O.V

Moment before he was talking about killing people who will get their eyes on me, and look at him now, didn't even care to approach. He was standing there, chilling. I tried my best to make him jealous but that jerk seemed unaffected.

I was fool to expect that possesive kind of reaction from him that is shown in movies or novels.

"Oh! I didn't meet Zaviyar. I will be back in few minutes." Aamir said making me come out of my imagination. I smiled at him and he left.

Aamir's P.O.V

It feels like I will be no longer single after this night. I will make sure to get her number after the party. She was so beautiful and decency. I was dancing inside thinking of me and her, getting married and having children. I can't stop smiling and i think I am already in so much love. I have always waited for this day. Let me share this amazing news to my beloved friend Zaviyar.

"Hey bro what's app!" I said and engulfed him into hug as i was so happy and excited to share this news with him.
But he seemed unbothered.

Zaviyar's P.O.V

The happiness of him was beyond boundaries! I would have given him if it wasn't her. But she is someone who I can't give or share!

"I want to share something with you!" He whispered in my ears but my eyes were fixed on her. I nodded signalling him to continue.

He then pointed at her and i know what he was going to say.

"Do you see that gorgeous girl in black gown. She is your sister-in-law." He said in excitement and my brain screamed patience.

I didn't remove my gaze from her and nodded furiously at him.

"Won't you introduce her to me?" I said trying my best to sound calm.

"Why not?! Wait let me bring her here." He said and went to her.

I was trying hard to keep my senses to myself when I was approached by someone who I didn't want to see.

Here comes the main villain!

Dawar, my business rival, with her bunch of bodyguards entered the mansion and the environment got tensed. He was a man who everyone was scared of cause he was kind of a psychopath. He didn't meet anyone and directly came to me with that evil smirk covering his lips. He engulfed me in a hug
And i know he was here for causing troubles....for himself.

"How's everything going my friend?" He asked whispering in my ears. I didn't hug him back and pushed him away slightly. But I saw my Baba signalling me not to create any scene.

I smiled at him and patted his arms.

"Good to see you here!"

I was informed by my man that he is coming for the party. After that my mood was spoiled. He is someone who always keeps his eyes on me, my properties and my business. He never leaves a chance to cause trouble for me and he knows very well what my weakness is!