25

Next Day

Ahmad's P.O.V

I am really lucky to have those two as my son. They always make me proud and always care for me.

After the huge success of our business, my heart is full of gratitude. It feels great to see them achieving everything.

They have grown up so much. I still remember the time they were kids and the first time Zaviyar introduced Amaan to me.

Back in the days, i was so careless and depressed because of the certain unfortunate things that happened. I put Zaviyar into boarding school after we came from India. There he was alone but he got Amaan.

I used to be very worried about him but then he told me he got a mate there. Amaan was always with him, in his good and bad moments. After me Amaan is the one who knows everything about him and the bond they share is unbreakable.

Amaan is not my own son but I have never discriminated between them and he too loves me like his own father.

I got ready and kept that certain Black diary in my locker.

My secret keeper!

That diary is my friend with whom I have been sharing everything I feel or I suffered. I don't think that any human can feel the pain and depression that I am going through.

My sons are the one keeping me alive!

I went out and was surprised by Zaviyar who was already having his breakfast. His back was facing me.

"Gentleman, didn't even wait for father!"
He got startled and then smiled.

"I thought you were sleeping." He said and engulfed me in a tight hug.

"Well I was." We sat and started having our breakfast together.

"How was your trip to India?" I asked him as I was curious to know whether she was okay or not.

"It was good and she is fine. I know you are concerned for her. She is doing well know." He assured me.

I nodded. I was in my thought when I was back hugged my someone.

"Gentlemen, didn't even wait for me." Amaan said and sat beside me. I laughed.

Like father, like son!!!

"Zaviyar...he is the one didn't wait for us." I put the blame on Zaviyar only to get a done face from him.

"I thought you guys were sleeping." He explained himself.

"By the way congratulations brother. Good job!!!" Zaviyar praised Amaan with a proud smile and they High-five.

It always makes me emotional to see their love and care for each other and most importantly they respect each other.

"I am going to throw a party. It's already the end of month so I am thinking of celebrating it in the first week of next month."

I told them my plans. I delayed it a little as I have some works to complete.

"Yess we will get enough time for the preparation." Amaan supported my decisions and Zaviyar hummed in response.

We three finished our breakfast and left for office.

Zaviyar's P.O.V

I was in my office ruffling through the papers. I am not feeling good. It is happening for the first time that I am not able to concentrate on my work. Maybe it's because I am tired. I have been very exhausted since few days. I should go home early today and take some nap.

I was collecting the papers when the door opened and Amaan came inside.

"Zavi...are you busy?" He asked me and sat on the chair.

"No I was just cleaning away this mess." I replied him not diverting my gaze from the papers.

"Anaya came to me yesterday." He said and i looked at him.

"What did she say?" I asked him. I don't like her even a little bit.

"She was being clingy as usual and she was asking for a chance."

I scoffed.

"She better got her answers that day." I said and smirked.

"Yes but she didn't get it. She even talked to Eshaal." He said and i widened my eyes.

"What?! How?" I asked him being curious.

"I forget my mobile on the table and a staff gave it back to me. Then I saw that Eshaal called me and some one even received the call. I asked the staff who gave him my phone...so he said he got it from Anaya."

This girl!!!

"That night Eshaal ignored my calls and she sounded nervous. I can bet Anaya said something to her but I didn't discuss because Eshaal didn't say anything about it and till now she is behaving normally."

"Ignore it. We are not going to get trap in Anaya's game. I will do something of her." I said and rubbed my chin.

Amaan hummed in response and we both left. He went to his sector and i went to home.

Haadia's P.O.V

I am still not fully recovered but I was getting bored in my apartment that's why I came to my office. Baba told me not to but still I wanted to engage myself in some work otherwise I will get more sick.

Everytime I just think about Zaviyar. How much he loves me and takes care of me! I am lucky to have him. I never expected that I would fall for him again.

After our separation, i missed him a lot, but I tried to hate them. I agreed myself to hate them. In few years I was dying.
My own inner self was betraying me. I wanted to be like a normal person, who enjoys their family's company. I wanted to destroy the hate but it only made me hate them more.
I was depressed and i never hoped that we will meet again like this.

Now everything is better than before. I like whatever is happening. I like him, his company, and everything about him. It feels good to enjoy love. I am more normal now and my life is at peace.

It's all because of Zaviyar. He made me out of that hell World. I thought I would never forgive him, but the moment I saw him I already gave myself to him. He is a part of me that will always live with me like a shadow. I am thankful to him, for destroying the hatred and again let me fall in love with him.

Zaviyar made me move on!!!

We should never hold onto a memory for a long time, whether it's good or bad because at last it only leaves pain!

Assalamualaikum
Hope you like the chapter.
Do vote and comment.
💕