33

Next Morning

It was a beautiful morning where everyone was busy in their own work. Some where busy in getting ready to go to the office, some where busy to go on a romantic day out, some where busy preparing breakfast and someone was busy, thinking of an excuse so that he can grab the attention of someone.

Zaviyar's P.O.V

I was getting ready, not for office but I am taking Haadia somewhere, so that we can spend some good memorable moments together. I didn't see her since I got up. I was combing my hair when the door opened. And here is my girl!

"Breakfast is ready. Come fast." She said and was about to go when an idea popped up in my mind.

"Haadi! Wait!" I said hurriedly and she turned around.

"Can you please help me putting this tie on. I really don't know how to do it." I said though I wasn't going to wear it a moment before.

She came to me and folded her hands to her chest.
That attitude of hers!!!

"I don't know how to do it." She said with her poker face and we both know that it was a lie.

"Come on! You always used to make my tie when we were in school." I made her realised that her lie is caught.

"Exactly! You were a kid that time and now you are a grown up man so learn to do your own work." She said and left from there without even listening me.

From where did she got that attitude?!

I was dumbfounded. I throw that tie on sofa and ran behind her.

We reached to the dinning area where baba and uncle were already having their breakfast.

I pulled a chair for her and she glared at me and went to sit beside her Baba.
I am so done with her! I sighed and took a seat in front of her.

"Zavi I am thinking of throwing a party tomorrow. What do you say?" Baba said grabbing our attention.

"Hmm. Why not? Everyone is here it will be fun." I said and looked at Haadia with a smirk and she just rolled her eyes up.

"That's great. I have already told Amaan about this and he is also okay with it." Baba said excitedly.

"And yes! Our new business partner Mr. Ruhaan has permanently came here from The States and he has invited me on dinner the very next weekend but I have some work to do, so you have to attend it and take Haadia with you." Baba said and i nodded.

"Why me? I am not....

"Where are Amaan and Eshaal?" I asked not letting her speak and she glared at me. She is going with me that's final.

"They already left. Amaan has taken Eshaal to his mansion." Uncle said and i nodded.

This is how couples enjoy! But look at my girl. She didn't even care about me. She is totally lost in eating not even caring about me.

"Why don't you and Haadia also go for outing?" Baba said and i looked at him and he winked.

"No! I want to stay at home." Haadia said as expected from her.

"We can go to the museum." I said and she looked at me.

"I said I want to stay at home." She said glaring at me.

"We have a museum behind our mansion." I said and i know she likes museums a lot. She loves to see unique historical things.

Her eyes shined and i know she was excited but not showing it.

"Really?!" She asked being surprised.

Baba and uncle looked at me confused and i smiled at them.

"Yes! Would you like to go there?" I asked her and she nodded immediately and got up.

"Let's go now!" She said and pulled me with her making me shocked.

The day I fantasies about!

We were going to the backyard and she was continuously confessing her love for museum and antic historical things.
I was just staring at her and smiling.

We reached the building and travelled to the main door though a hallway.

"You know what! It's really unbelievable that you have a museum in your house! I mean is it possible. From where did yo.....

Haadia's P.O.V

I was continuously blabbering and asking him questions when suddenly the door opened and my body froze.

I couldn't believe it!

I slowly entered the huge room and my eyes were stuck at the things kept there.

Is this real?!

The walls were covered by my photos that I don't know how he got, my portrait which must be made by him. The flowers that I used to give him in schools were preserved. The first letter I wrote for him was beautifully framed. He has his eyes on me since years and i didn't even know about it. The clay cup in which we had our first tea date was also hanging on the wall with our initials on it.

I travelled the whole room, touching everything that was kept there as the good memories flashed back.

How beautifully he has preserved our love!

Every detail of mine was uniquely presented there and maybe that's why he called it as a museum. I was lost there, words weren't enough for describing how special I felt. All these years he was missing me, wanting me and waiting for me. I looked back and he was standing at the gate, hands in his pocket. He was staring at me since I entered.

"Do you like the masterpieces I have?" He asked and came near me.

"Did you draw it yourself? " I asked pointing towards the painting of mine.

"Do you think I will allow anyone else to draw every detail of your face?" He said and trailed his fingers on my face.

"No body has ever entered this place except me!"

"Why you love me so much?" I asked him as i wasn't sure do I really deserve this love?

"I don't have an answer for this. I am just helplessly Falling in love with you, everyday every moment." He said and hold my hands.

"In next life If I am born again I would like to born as you, so that I can know how you manage to look this breathtaking beautiful."

His words were doing something to me.

"I...I am...y..

"It's okay! I know you are stunned by my sudden confession. Don't force yourself to say anything. Even your silence has words that my heart can hear."

He kissed the back of my hands.

"Do you like it?"

I hummed in response.

Thank God he knows the meaning of my silence, because he always left me speechless.

************************************
Eshaal's P.O.V

I and Amaan left early from the mansion because we have to first go to Amaan's house and then for some shopping. I am really excited for the day as we have lots of plans.

Amaan's mansion wasn't so far so we reached there in few minutes.

"I am really excited to see your house!" I said and we were walking holding hands as we were going to the main gate.

"It's ours!" He replied and we entered the house.

There were many maids and bodyguards and the mansion was quite big.

Amaan's P.O.V

As we entered the house my smile dropped seeing some one already there.

"Hey sweetheart! Welcome."

"Anaya!!!"

Assalamualaikum
Hope you like the chapter.
Do like and vote.
💕