Epilogue

It's been two years since we got married. In all these days nobody among us ever looked back and we just kept moving with new emotion, new life and new responsibilities.

After few months of our marriage, Amaan and Eshaal also got married. It was a luxurious wedding just like how Amaan wanted.

Today, is a very special and important day for all of us as Amaan and Eshaal are blessed with a baby girl this morning!!!

Me and Zaviyar are beyond happy and since we have got the news, we have been preparing to go to the hospital. We have bought numerous things for the baby and the couple. Finally a new member is added in our family of four.

"I am so excited to meet her!" Zaviyar said happily and i smiled looking at my husband.

"Me too. Time flies fast." I said and remembered about the day when Eshaal was born. I was so happy to get a sister.

We reached the hospital and immediately went inside as we couldn't wait any longer to meet them. We went inside their room and it got filled with happiness and cheers. Amaan and Zaviyar hugged each other and started jumping like babies. I went to Eshaal and hugged her.

"You guys will scare the baby!" Eshaal said and i laughed.

"Oh sorry! I just couldn't control my emotions." Zaviyar said and apologized.

"Here is the new member!!!" Amaan said pointing at the crib.

"Is she real!!!?" Zaviyar was stunned to see the baby and he just couldn't believe his eyes.

I was secretly admiring my husband who loves baby a lot and a tint of guilt covered my heart.

He took her in his arms and i got worried.

"You will drop her! Keep her back." I said but he didn't listen.

"Come on! I have experience in swinging baby like this." He said and winked at me.

This man!!!

He was holding her securely in his arms. She was looking more tiny in his embrace.

After some time

"I am sorry!" I said and he looked at me.

"For what?" He asked and i just looked down.

"Are you serious?" He asked being annoyed.

"How many times I will have to say the same thing?" He said getting little angry.

"But you love children." I said holding his arms. Right now we both are sitting at the rooftop enjoying the moonlight.

"There is nothing which I love more than you." He said and hold my hands.

"We can adopt a baby." I said and he glared at me.

"No i don't want to." He said and i pouted.

"Haadia! There is no sense of continuing this discussion. I don't like to repeat the same thing." He said and i looked at him being sad.

"Please think about it."
I pleaded and he just glare at me.

"I won't adopt any baby and i don't even need one."

"But why?" I asked being angry.

"I just don't want anyone to sleep between us." He said and looked away. I was so done with him at this point.

"Zaviyar! This is not a joke." I said and he looked at me.

"I am not joking. You are just overthinking. I don't need anyone in my life except you."

"Don't you want to see our generation going on!!!" I asked slightly raising my voice at him.

He looked at me and i got little scared. How can I raise my voice at him? I was going to apologise when he pulled me closer.

"No! Just let everything end with us. Let us be the last of the lovers!" He said and kissed my cheeks.

"And that Baby is not less than our own daughter. We will love her and give her everything." He said and caressed my hands. I nodded but still I wasn't satisfied with it.

"Are you sad?" He asked and i moved my head as a no.

"Then talk to me." He said and i looked at him.

"I love you." I said and he smiled ear to ear.

"This is the first time you have said this." He said and i looked down.

"Yeah because these words were never enough to express the love my heart has resided for you." I said and he pulled me to his lap.

"Really?" He asked and remove the hair strand from my temples.

I nodded shyly and he chuckled.

"I love you too." He said and hugged me sideways.

"Thank you for forgiving me and giving me another chance." He said and i smiled.

"Thank you for trying. No matter how many times I pushed you away you still came back to me."

"Because i can't live without you." He said and looked at me with his puppy eyes.

We hugged each other and let the moonlight tuck us to sleep!

***********************

Assalamualaikum
Hope you like the story.
Thank you for coming till here.
This was my first story so obviously it wasn't on point and i am sorry if you don't like it. But definitely I will try to improve.
Thank you for giving your time to my story and your views and opinions are always welcomed. Feel free to share anything.
As this was my first experience, i wasn't able to express my thoughts well but i will learn it by time.
I will be glad if you will ignore some mistakes.

Do vote and comment.
💕