26

Haadia's P.O.V

I was in my thought when my phone rang. I got startled and check the caller ID. I widened my eyes.

Adil was calling me!

I forgot to call him back that day. I was about to pick it up when I remember about Zaviyar.

What if he got to know that I talk with him?

I ignored it and answered the call.

"Hello!!! Adil I...

"Haadia! Why aren't you picking up my calls?"

He didn't let me finish and asked me furiously.
I bit my lips in regret, i literally forget about his calls.

"Adil, i just...I forget to call you back I was busy actually. I am so sorry." I sincerely apologised to him.

"It's okay, you don't need to say sorry....just tell me where is your cabin?" He asked me and i got confused.

"My cabin? Why?"
I asked him as I wasn't able to understand why he was asking me that.

"I am in your office from past 5 minutes and i haven't able to find you."
He said and i stood up in shock.

Why he came here? He would be a dead meat if Zaviyar found about it.

"Adil! Why did you come here? How did you get the address?"

Several questions were there in my mind.
How will I save him from Baba and Zaviyar?

"First of all tell me where are you then I will certainly answer your questions."

He said calmly but now I am very frustrated. I don't want him to get fired because of me.

"Adil, listen.... I can't meet you right now. Just go from here!"
I tried to make him understand but he wasn't ready to go.

"No!!! You left without saying anything. I want to talk to you."

He said and i was getting more worried. Baba can come anytime soon and then I won't be able to save him from being fired.

"Listen Adil I.......

I was about to explain him further but then my eyes caught him just outside my cabin. I can see him from the strips of the door.

I widened my eyes. If anybody saw him here, then it will be a problem. I ran to him and pulled him inside the cabin and lock the door.

"Adil!!!!" I said frustratingly.

"Haadia, long time no see." He said smiling at me and hold my hands.

I jerked his hands away and peeked through the strips to make sure no body saw us.

Luckily no one was there, and Baba went pick Eshaal from University. I have to send him back before Baba come otherwise he will tell Zaviyar about this.

"Now what do you want to talk about? Why did you come here Adil?" I asked him being so done.

"You left the office without saying anything then you weren't even picking up my calls. You are my only friend Haadia. I was so lonely when you left."

He said and his voice was describing how sad he was. Ofcourse it was my mistake. I should have informed him.

"I..I am so sorry about all this. I was just busy that's why I wasn't able to contact you."

I said smiling at him and i was really sorry for my behaviour.

"It's okay. But why did you transfer?" He asked me.