47

Haadia's P.O.V

As Mr. Ahmad went to his ex wife i saw Zaviyar approaching us. We three decided to ignore him as he did.

"Hey! Are you all enjoying?" He asked and i wanted to beat him right there.

"Enjoying, my foot!" Amaan scoffed and rolled his eyes making Zaviyar scratched his eyebrows as if he knew we didn't!

"I know you guys are mad b...

"No we aren't!" I said and mockingly smiled at him only to get a smirk from him. He slowly came to me and i got nervous.

Is it always important for me to poke my nose in his conversation?!

"Darling! Are you disrespecting me?" He said leaning towards me.

"Do you even have any respect?!" I asked and Amaan choked on his wine.

This mouth of mine!!!

Zaviyar poked his inner cheek with his tongue and chuckled.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me to himself making me gasped. I put my hands on his chest to maintain some distance but there wasn't any!

"Haven't you become daring? Have you?" He said with his low deep voice which definitely made my limbs shivered.

"Hey leave my sister!" Eshaal said and pulled me to herself.

That's my girl!

Zaviyar put his hands in his pockets and looked at Eshaal with an innocent smile.

"What do you think you are doing?" Eshaal said angrily and came closer to Zaviyar.

My poor sister didn't even reach till his chest.

"First you ignore her and then make her cry with your harsh behaviour amd now you are scaring her." Eshaal said and i widened my eyes.

I looked at him and he was already looking at me with innocent face of his.

Amaan came and pulled Eshaal to himself. Zaviyar approached me and i looked down.

"Did you cry?" He asked and i looked at him nervously.

He cupped my face and looked around, only to find that we were alone. He kissed my forehead and bumped his nose with mine.

"I am sorry for making you feel that way!" He whispered in my ears.

"N..no. Don't apologize. I am just concern for you." I said and looked down.

"For me?" He said and chuckled and made me looked at him.

"If you are really concern then promise me that you will never leave, cause that will be the death of me!" He said and i nodded as no.

"I will never! But i don't thin..

"Haadi! I know you don't get good vibes from my mom. But trust me, she will improve, give her some time. You will start liking her." He said and i can feel how happy and confident he was while talking about his mother.

I nodded and smiled at him.....

At weekend

Adeena's P.O.V

Now I was going where Dawar told me to come with Zaviyar. It's finally the day which I feared the most. If i didn't bring Zaviyar to him, he will ruin my life. But if i bring Zaviyar to his place he will kill him.

Dawar, is a psychopath. He will do whatever he want to do. He has already killed a lot of people. He gets what he want and this time he wants Haadia.

I reached the abandon place where Dawar was waiting for us, sitting at his chair with the property paper on the table. He was playing with his gun, which is definately not good for playing. He looked at me and smiled brightly.