46

Eshaal's P.O.V

I went to Aapi for some work and i thought Amaan would have left for fishing with Zaviyar but when I came back I saw Amaan working on his laptop. I back hugged him and he jolted as he was unaware of my presence.

"You didn't go for fishing?" I asked and he pulled me to his lap.

"No, Zaviyar said we will go on weekend as today his mother is coming to his house." He said and i nodded as aapi also told me about this.

"So what's your plan?" I asked him and he snuggled more into My arms.

"We have to go to Zaviyar's house at night because he has arranged a little party." He said and i nodded.

"Mr. Ahmad will also come?" I asked and he jerked his shoulder.

"I don't know. But we all should go, for Zaviyar's happiness." He said and i hummed in response.

Adeena's P.O.V

I reached the address that Zaviyar send me and there were not many mansions so it was easy for me to search for Zaviyar's house. My car went inside the big gate and i saw Zaviyar already standing there waiting for me. He waved at me and i smiled in return.

I came out of the car and was engulfed in a hug.

"Finally!!!" He said with the biggest smile and i faked one.

"Let's go home mom." He said and took me inside. The whole mansion was so big and decorated. There were many maids and bodyguards but i didn't find Ahmad there.

"Where is Ahmad?" I asked and he looked at me and got nervous.

"Baba? He...he will come at night with other members for the party." He said and i raised my eyebrows.

"Party?" I asked and he nodded holding my arms softly.

"Yes, you have came here after decades. The whole family will celebrate it together." He said smiling at me and i smiled back.

"You live here alone?" I asked and we sat on sofa.

"No, i live with Baba. I rarely come here but from now I will stay here with you. This is your home." He said and i hummed.

I looked around and saw my stuffs were being placed in a room and the mansion was honestly a piece of art.

"You like it?" He asked and i hummed in response.

"Everything is yours. If you need something just tell me and don't need to worry about anything I will handle." He said with a warm smile but my mind was stuck at Ahmad.

I need to talk to Ahmad about Dawar's plan. Only he could help me. I can't let Dawar kill Zaviyar. I can't!!!

After few minutes the table was filled with delicacies.

"Mom, eat your food, i am coming in some minutes I have some work." He said and got up. I got up too and he hugged me and then left.

I went to the room where my luggage was placed. I entered the room and gasped. The whole room was decorated beautifully, everything about it was the way I loved.

Not only that there were many pictures which must be of Zaviyar. I went to the walls where a picture of a little boy was hanged. A smile crept my face and i touched the picture. I was in my thought when I heard a familiar voice.

"I hope you guessed the little boy?" I turned back and saw Zaviyar standing there, with a smile on his face.

"I guess it's you." I said and he came towards me.