9

Eshaal was disappointed as well as sad.
Now what excuse she should make?

"Y..you won't be able to get my things as they are scattered everywhere. I myself have to go."
Eshaal stuttered.

"I have an important work there so I have to go. We can go together."
Haadia said looking at his sister who can nervous.

"N..no it's okay you can go. I will stay here. I will bring my things some other day."
Eshaal replied and she sounded very upset. Her plan failed.
Now what will she say to Amaan?
This was the only chance she could meet him. Tomorrow he will go back and God knows when they will meet again.

"Your father has called me there for some office issues."
Haadia said playing with her food.

"He is your father too. Sometimes I really want to know the reason of your hatred. But then I think that maybe my heart won't be able to take it. So I just let it slide. I trust you, and I know you do everything for our happiness, but whenever I see you acting rude with Baba(father) I really don't feel good."
Eshaal explained her emotions hoping Haadia will understand and stop acting rude with their father. But as always Haadia ignored her words and left from there.
Ehsaal sighed. Nothing happened according to her plan. But she won't back off. She will meet Amaan at any cost.

At Grandparents house

Haadia entered the house and met with her old grandparents who longed for her. They wanted her to be happy.
How good it will be if they all lived together like a family? They don't have anyone except the sisters. Haadia greeted them with her expressionless face and went to her room where her Baba, as she used to call him when she was a child, was waiting for her. But to her surprise not only him but there was someone else whom she never want to see.
It's Zaviyar.
What a bad way to start a day! She thought.
He smiled at her as if he is making fun of her. As much as she tries to stay away from him, he always manages to never leave her side.

"Why are you still there? Come here and sit." Anwar said.

"I thought it will be only us." Haadia said to her Baba but her
eyes never left his.

He smirked, sitting on the sofa as he owned the place and the people, specially her. He didn't said a word but still he was able to make her go crazy. It would be a lie to say that his gaze weren't enough to make her weak. His eyes were scanning her as if she is the epitome of glory. She diverted her gaze and sat.

"Why you called me here?" Haadia asked Mr. Anwar.

"From now on you are working in my company. So you have to resign from your previous work."
Mr. Anwar said making Haadia widened her eyes.

She stood up at her place as it was so shocking for her. She was so angry at that point that she could even kill. She knew that it's all Zaviyar's order.

She controlled her anger and asked,
"Why will I work in your office? I have been working their since years and I will work there only. You can't force me."
She said in rage.

"I am not forcing you. It's an order and it's already decided that you will work with me. It's for your safety."
Mr. Anwar said calmly as he knew that his daughter is stubborn and has anger issues so arguing with her will make the situation worse.

"I won't work with you....

"Then sit at home."

Zaviyar cutted her off. His voice was deep and ordering. He didn't hesitate to order her around as if she is made only to obey him.

"Do not interfere."
She said looking in his eyes telling him that she isn't afraid of him and she would rather die than obey him.

"You will work with your father so that he will make sure that no jerks roam around you and will give every small details about you when I won't be around. Be thankful that I am allowing you to work after that office incident." He said getting closer her.

She put her steps back and looked at her father expecting that he will not allow Zaviyar to rule over her life. But no. She was wrong. Mr. Anwar was doing this only on Zaviyar's order. He trust him and he knows whatever decision he will take for her would be the best.

"You have to options. Work with your father or sit at home."
Zaviyar said looking at her.

Her eyes filled with tears but he was unaffected. She felt so helpless and weak. There was no one to take her stand.

"I will be leaving tomorrow at 11. I hope that you will take care of every responsibility that I have given you."
Zaviyar said to Mr. Anwar and shook hands but her eyes never left her figure.

She was standing there, tears flowing her cheeks. Mr. Anwar knew what responsibility he was talking about.

Mr. Anwar bid goodbye to him and left leaving Haadia and Zaviyar alone. The room was full of silence. Neither said a word. Zaviyar walked towards her and held her hands. She didn't react. Her eyes were fixed at ground. He tried to read her mind but it was blank.

"We are leaving tomorrow. I don't know when I will be back but I will come soon. I will miss you." He said caressing her hands slowly.

She pushed him away and was leaving when he captured her between his arms

She pushed him away and was leaving when he captured her between his arms. She tried to free herself but he was strong. He back hugged her and tightly hold her not allowing her to move.

"Don't try hard. You will hurt yourself."
He said and kissed her ear.

"Leave me. Why don't you just die."
She said crying still struggling to get free from his embrace.

"The place you are trying to get free is your home. One day you have to stay here forever. So be comfortable."
He whispered in her ears, she closed her eyes tight.

"And yes we haven't done yet. I have called you here because I wanted to take you somewhere."

"I won't go anywhere with you. Leave me." She resisted.

Zaviyar made her look at him and remove the strand of hair that was falling on her eyes. He examined her face and smiled.

"Won't you love to revive some old school memories where you made me fell in love with you?"

Assalamualaikum
Please vote and comment if you like the chapter.
💕