20

Eshaal's P.O.V

I prepared the dinner with great difficulty and served it on the table. I called aapi and went to kitchen to grab my phone. I came back and saw aapi eating quietly. She wasn't even eating just playing with the food with her spoon.

Is the food that bad?

I approached her and sat beside her keeping my phone on the table.

"How's it?" I asked her serving some food on my plate. The smell was good to be honest.

"Hmm?" She asked as if she didn't listen at first time. She was in some other world.

"How is the food?" I repeated myself and started eating.

"It's good." She said looking at the food and smiled at me.
I smiled back.

"Then why aren't you eating?" I asked her filling my mouth with the delicious food I just prepared.

"I don't have appetite." She said in her low voice and was going to get up when a notification popped up on my phone.

Shitttt!!!!! I am dead!!!

She looked at my phone and widened her eyes. I quickly grabbed it and stood up.

"Eshaal!!! That was Amaan right?" She asked me.

"N.no n..no it wasn't him." Now I am being very nervous. She saw the name.

"Eshaal. Don't lie to me. Since when?" She asked me and my eyes filled with tear.

Did I disappoint her?

"N..no it's not like that. We are friends." I lied because I am really afraid of her reaction.

"You save your friend's number with a heart emoji? Eshaal! Give me your phone."

Haadia's P.O.V

I was going to get up from the table when I saw Amaan's message and his name was saved with a heart emoji.

Since when are they dating?

To be honest, i wasn't mad or disappointed. I can't control her life I have understood this. But she didn't even told me.

I snatched the phone from her hands and she was crying. I don't like when she cry but I just want to be sure.

I opened the chat and there were some pictures that he sent just now.

I downloaded the picture and my eyes filled with tears. Zaviyar and a girl were sitting together, holding hands and smiling. She was almost on him.
Words were not forming and i was just too stunned. I never expected this.

So this is why he isn't calling me!
He is busy with girls!!!

"Aapi I am so sorry. I was going to tell you about Amaan but I thought....
Eshaal said crying but I ignored her and went inside my room and locked it.

Eshaal's P.O.V

I was crying continuously. How will I explain her? She looked so stunned and sad. She put my phone on the table and left to her room. She didn't even listen to me. I again hurted her.

I ran to her but she locked her door.

"Aapi I am so sorry I was going to tell." I cried banging on her door but she didn't open it. She is crying inside.

I am a bad sister. I again hurt her now she is crying because of me.
I banged the door continuously but she wasn't opening it.

"Aapi I won't talk to him. Please open the door. I promise I will never contact him." I guaranteed her. I want my sister and nothing else.