22

Haadia's P.O.V

"You!!!" I screamed and tried to close the door but he put his feet in between the door and slightly pushed it making me fall back.

I widened my eyes and was waiting for my head to touch the marbles when he grabbed my hands and pulled me to his chest.

His chest is way more harder than the ground!

"This is how you treat your guest? Hmm?" He whispered in his low deep voice in my ears making me tickle.

I tried to escape from him but his grip became more tight.

"Leave me!!! You jerk!!!" I said gritting my teeth as I was very mad at him and the pictures from the last night flashed in my eyes.

"It's all misconception. You are getting me wrong Haadi." He said calmly, trying to make me understand. But I am not a fool to fall in his tricks again.

"I really don't care! Whether she is your girlfriend, or your friend or anyone, i just don't care!" I tried to act cool and emphasized each word but the reality was opposite.

"How did you know i was talking about that girl in the picture if you really don't care?" He asked and smirked. I mentally slapped myself.

"Aa... that....I...

I tried to make some excuse but nothing was coming into my mind. It feels like I have been catched in the act of jealousy!
He chuckled.

"I am sorry if I made you upset. But believe me she was the one drooling over me...and all the time there I was continuously thinking about you. I even told her that my childhood love is my first and last."

He said and caressed my cheeks and then set my hair behind my ears. I was again lost in his eyes.

He was being geniune!

But he made me cry a lot so I am not going to be easy on him.

I jerked his hands away and went to the kitchen.

"I really don't care. You can be with anyone you want." I replied him cooly but I was worried. What if he takes my words seriously? No!!!

He came after me like a lost puppy, looking at every details of my house. He ignored my words as if he know i was blabbering.

I took some dirty plates from the table and went to wash them up. But before I can open the tap he snatched the plates from me.

"Hey!!! Don't! You are sick." He said and looked at me with his done face.

I glared at him and snatched the plates back, "How do you know that I am sick?" I asked him raising my eyebrows.

"Uncle told me." He said cooly as if he has him as a source to look on me.

I scoffed, "He is faster than I thought!"

"And i have my own ways too." He said putting his hands in his pocket and leaning to the counter.

"Why are you even here?" I asked him and started doing the dishes.

But he again took the plates from my hand, slightly pushed me away and started doing the dishes himself.

"Hey! You don't have to do that! I can do it myself." I felt bad seeing him doing my dishes.

"Ssh. You are sick. Just sit there and watch me serve you." He smirked and winked at me with his magical smile that can make anyone drool over him.

I smiled a little and sat on the counter beside him.

"You didn't tell me your purpose of coming here." I asked him, peeling the apple from the counter.