39

Zaviyar's P.O.V

We reached home where everyone was eagerly waiting for us. We went inside only to get bombarded with tons of questions.

"Where have you been?" Uncle asked us and we didn't answer. I was expecting Amaan to say something but he was expecting the same from me. We just looked at each other and Amaan went to Eshaal.

"We had some work." I simply said with a smile. This was the only excuse i was able to make.

"Ahmad was very worried for you." He said and i already know this because he has called millions time since I left.

"I talked to him just few minutes before and told him that we are home now." I said and he nodded. Baba already left to home and now we will be leaving too.

"Where is Haadia?" I asked as if it was the only thing I cared about. I want her to myself as i am feeling sleepy. Just few hour ago we both were sleeping together, on the chair which was never that comfortable. But our sweet moment was disturbed by all this mess. Amaan was right, i should have killed her. She ruined the moments!

"She is with Eshaal. She is little scared." He said and i nodded. We were waiting outside the room when uncle told me he was going home. I nodded. He advised me to come with him but I wanted to talk to her. Atleast for a minute.

Uncle left and i went inside the room. Eshaal was sleeping and Amaan was holding her hands. But that's not what matters. I am here for my woman! She was there, on the couch, half sleepy.

I went to her and examined her face. She was disappointed and tired. I removed the hair strand from her face and she looked at me with that intoxicating eyes of her.

"Let's go home." I said and she nodded as a no.

"Why?" She was sleepy. What will she do staying here?

She pointed at Eshaal.
She didn't use words for my questions rather she was using the signs to give answers.
That's how sleepy she was!

I looked at her and sighed. I kneel down at her level.

"Do you want to sleep?" I asked her and she again nodded as a no with her almost closed eyes.

I looked at Amaan and saw that he also slept holding Eshaal's hand. I took Haadia in my embrace and took her to another room. I put her on the bed and covered her with sheets.

I went to the couch and sat down. My mind was blank at this moment. I wasn't thinking anything.

I looked at her and she was sleeping peacefully. She looked calm and it feels like every pain she holds has vanished. I wasn't able to move my gaze from her figure. There's something about her which others don't have. Her appearance makes my will power go weak so I couldn't help but shamelessly stares at her.

Why did I fell in love with her? I didn't even know that she was Uroosa's Anwar daughter. It was destined. We were destined!

My thoughts were interrupted by a phone call. I checked the phone call and saw one of my secret men was calling me. I picked it up hurriedly.

"Did you do your work?" He explained certain things to me and i was glad everything was done as i said.

"Good! Just keep your eyes on Dawar and tell me his every moves." I ordered and hung the call.

He has always been a rival to me. But we never harmed each other physically. I love how competitive he is when it comes to business. He always tries his best to win over me but it always remains as a dream. I can bear his any mistake, his any challenge, his any warning. But, i won't even let him breath near her. My weakness, my one and only weakness! I looked at her and she looked so fragile.

I went near her and looked at her hands, the one Dawar held. I took it in my own hands and caressed it. How soft it was!

That beast would have burned her skin if he kissed it. Does this world deserves the kind of grace she holds! I kissed her hands.

I can never have enough of her. Even if we get married, still it will feel so unreal! I wouldn't be able to accept it. Her as my wife! Someone whom I don't deserve would be officially mine.

Amaan's P.O.V

I was sleeping holding her hands when she started moving. I hurriedly woke up and saw she was not able to sleep comfortably. So I left her hands and she changed her position. After rotating on the whole bed she finally got up and sat.

"Aren't you comfortable here?" I asked her being concerned.

"Where were you?" She asked me and that's the sudden question I wasn't expecting.

"I had some work." I said and fixed the sheets to her body.

"More important than me? I called you since the time I woke up." She complained and i regretted. I should have first met her then dealt with Anaya.

"Nothing's more important than you! I am sorry." I couldn't explain her more. She was staring at me and i stared back only to see her eyes tearing up.

"No!" I said before her tears fall.

"I was scared and i called for you so many times." She said and hugged me tightly. My heart ached. I can understand how scared she must be and i wasn't even there to calm her down.

"Can you forgive me this time? I promise I won't repeat this mistake again."  From next time I won't leave her for a second.

"I am not mad at you. I was just scared. I thought I will die." She said crying and my eyes welled up.

"You can't and you won't. And even if you died I will accompany you to the grave but i can assure you, i will never leave you alone like I did." I said and kissed her forehead. It feels bad to see her cry.

"Promise!" She said pointing out her pinky finger and i promised her.

"Promise!" She smiled at me and i can say she was contented with my confession.

Assalamualaikum
Hope you like the chapter.
Do vote and comment.
💕