30

Zaviyar's P.O.V

We are going back home, though the doctor didn't allow but who cares!

The car is waiting outside and my all stuffs are already put itno it. I was sitting on the bed, hanging my legs down when Haadia approached me.

"Here! Wear this." She said and sat infront of me, putting the slippers on my legs.
I immediately pulled my legs up.

"Stand up!" I said and she looked at me with her those puppy eyes being confused.

"My head is injured but my hands and legs are working properly so you don't need to do all this. Just put it down." I ordered and she put the slippers down and stood up.

"Let me help you." She said and made me stand up and made me wear my slippers.

She was holding me from my waist and she is looking so small in my embrace.

"If i would fall you won't be able to hold me." I said and i wanted to laugh because she is so tiny and weak. She only reached upto my chest.

"I wouldn't let you fall, at the first place." She said and glared at me. Then we went to the car and left for the mansion.

Amaan's P.O.V

Zaviyar is coming home now. So everyone in the house is doing preparation to welcome him. And the best thing is that, Haadia is also with him. His favourite food is made by one and only me! Eshaal helped me too. Baba and uncle looked after the decoration.

"Hmm! The food is delicious!" Baba said after tasting a little bit from the bowl.
I smiled at him.

"Very well done Amaan and Eshaal!" He said praising us.

"Uncle, i don't have any contribution in this. Amaan has prepared this alone." Eshaal said with a pout.

"But baby you were the motivation." I said and winked at her and she hit my arms.

"Guys, look at the decor. Is it okay? Or do I need to do it again?" Uncle called us and we went to the living room.

Haadia's P.O.V

Time to time I was glancing at him. He met with an accident yesterday, but there was no change in his attitude or voice. He was sitting like a boss keeping his arms behind me on the seat. He looked at me and i removed my gaze immediately.

"How was your coffee date?" He asked me. I looked at him with anger in my eyes but he was calm.
I rolled my eyes and shifted to the corner, away from him.

"Oh! Sorry I forgot. You weren't able to go. Right? I am so sorry for this. I ruined your date." He said emphasising on the word date.

I glared at him and then folded my hands to my chest. I wanted to fight, but i controlled and looked outside the window.

He hold my arms and pulled me towards himself.

"Leave me!!!" I said and i was going to hit him but I stopped.

"It's paining." He said and pointed towards his head.

"Oh! Why? Suddenly?" I became so worried.

Zaviyar's P.O.V

She became so worried and started caressing my head, slowly.

"It feels better now." I teased her and she hit me slowly at my arm.

"Leave me!!" She said and i tightened my grip around her waist.

"If you will leave, it will pain more. Let me rest in your embrace for a while. I have been longing for my home." I said and put my head on her shoulder.

The position was quite uncomfortable but it was the best moment.

After few minutes we reached our home.

Everyone was waiting outside the mansion. We approached them and greeted everyone. The atmosphere filled with happiness and laughter. But some awkwardness too.

Ahmad's P.O.V

I am seeing her after years. Last time I saw her was on her 12th birthday when I went to her home to pick Zaviyar up. That night was unforgettable. The most unfortunate one!

She never liked me and now also she didn't greeted me and went inside with everyone. But I am happy that she has accepted Zaviyar.

Amaan's P.O.V

"So yeah it was all planned."
I explained Eshaal about the plan that Zaviyar made to bring Haadia here.
We both were in the kitchen chit chating about various things.

"Are you serious? You know we thought that we lost him forever and Aapi was so concerned. That was not a good plan to be honest." She said being stunned.

"I know. But he wanted her here with him. Don't you think we should do something to make this ship come true." I said with a smirk and she smirked back.

"Yes!!! But aapi shouldn't know about this plan otherwise.....

"Nice plan it was!" We heard a voice and looked in the direction.

"Haadia!!!" I said and Eshaal gasped.

But she didn't say anything and left.

"What if she gets angry and leave from here." I said worriedly.

"Zaviyar will kill me!"

"Don't worry, she won't do anything. Only thing that matters for her is Zaviyar Bhai."
She assured me and we went outside.

Zaviyar's P.O.V

We all are sitting in our living room which was beautifully decorated and i was eating the amazing food prepared especially for me. This was the day we all fantasised about. Every person who I love more than my life is present here.

Haadia came from kitchen followed by Amaan and Eshaal and they all sat.

"Thank God our Zavi is fine. We were so worried for him." Uncle said and patted my back and i smiled at him.

"And so that he is fine, we should leave then."

My smiled dropped.

"Haadia! But we have came just few hours ago." Uncle said being confused.

"Then we can leave tomorrow." She said being stubborn.

"Why do you want to leave so suddenly. Stay here for some time." Baba tried to make her understand but she didn't say anything.

"Aapi, we haven't even explore the place. Let's stay here for some time." Eshaal said pouting. She certainly didn't want to go.

I looked at Amaan and he looked like he didn't care as he was thinking if anybody has guts then try to take her away from me!

"I said we will leave tomorrow and that's it." Haadia said making Eshaal sad.

"If anybody wants to go then they can surely go. But I won't let Eshaal go as i have plans with her." Amaan said and this was one of the time he was being serious, very serious.

That's my brother!

"Nobody is going anywhere." I said and put the bowl on the table. Haadia glared at me and left from there. I was going behind her but baba stopped me.

"Zavi let me handle." He said and went behind her.

Assalamualaikum
Hope you like the chapter.
Do vote and comment.
💕