10

Eshaal came back from her University. The whole day she wasn't able to pay attention as her heart and mind was captured by Amaan.

How will she meet him?

She didn't contact him since morning. She was thinking of another plan how to meet him. She changed her dress and ate some food. She laid on her bed and sighed.

'Think something Eshaal. He will go tomorrow then maybe I won't able to meet him again ever. You have to confess him before he go.'

She thought to herself. She was so tired that she felt asleep.

**************************************

Zaviyar opened the car door for Haadia. She sat inside the car. Even her grandparents were stunned that how she gave her consent and got ready to go with Zaviyar.

Zaviyar sat inside his car and left. Haadia didn't even say any word since then. She was letting him do everything. Zaviyar made sure to glance her time to time. He knew that once she will reach there, she will glow with joy and happiness. The ride was silent but still a lot of emotions could be heard.

Haadia was deep in her thoughts.
Why did I agree to come with him? She thought.
Whatever he did few minutes ago wasn't right. He can't control her life like this.

But did she even have any options?

If not her father's company then where will she work?

She has to earn money for her and for Eshaal. She can't be dependent on anyone. But if she will work with her father she has to remain in touch with him and her family which she doesn't appreciate.

She looked towards Zaviyar only to find him focused on driving. His one hand was on the steering wheel and other on his lips as if he is thinking something. He is a pure distraction.

One moment she is full of hatred for him, and the other she just fall for him harder and harder. She didn't notice that she was staring at him quite for long.

He didn't look towards her but he knew that she is lost in him. A smile captured his lips. He glanced towards her. Her face was calm but it asked thousand questions to him. He stopped the car at the middle of the road.

"Don't you want me to drive?"
He said looking deeply in her eyes with a smirk. She didn't reply.

"If you will look at me like that I won't be able to concentrate and we can meet with an accident. So can you please divert your intoxicating eyes from me, I am dieing."
He said in his deep hoarse voice. But she seemed unaffected.

He caressed her cheeks with his hand and removed the hair strand from her face. She looked really tired, still beautiful. Not getting any answer from her, he started driving again and made sure to hold her hands and kissed it time to time.