31

Haadia's P.O.V

What does he think of himself?
He planned all this and i was so worried for him.

Is everything joke for him?

And now he is ordering me like I am his puppet.

I hate this man!!!

"Haadia." I heard a familiar voice, of a person I never wanted to interact with.

I sighed and turned back.

"Please. Everyone is so happy. Stay here with us for some time."

"I am sorry Mr. Ahmad but I have work there and Zaviyar is also fine so....

"He isn't fine. He has discharged without doctor's permission just to spend more time with you."

I was shocked when Mr. Ahmad said this.

"And why didn't you stop him? It's not good for his health." I became very concern for him. He needs his treatment.

"I stopped him but he told me that you are the cure of his every wound. He needs you, in his bad and in his good."

I was to stunned to say anything. He always surprises me with his actions. Does he love me that much?

"But....

"I know things aren't good between us and maybe it can never become good but the only thing that matter to us is Zaviyar's happiness. So think about your decision."

Should I stay here?

Wouldn't it be awkward?

I came here as i was worried for him but now he looks really fine.

But what if he got ill after I go?

"If your aren't comfortable to stay under the same roof as me, i can leave from here. I promise you I won't show you my face till the time you will stay here."
He said and i was too stunned at his words.

"No! I didn't mean that. I don't have anything to do with you. I am here for Zaviyar and he is one who affects me and nothing else." I said and went away from there.

I don't want to have any further conversation with him. I don't want to hurt him or myself with the harsh feelings.

Zaviyar's P.O.V

I heard their conversation. They both are my lifeline, but I can't support anyone.

My Baba has done a mistake in his past, for which he has been receiving punishment since then; guilt and regret.

I can't blame Haadia for her behaviour with my father. Even Baba says he deserves the hate he is being receiving. And he hated himself too.

How unfortunate I am!
I can't even stand for my father.

How can I?
When he is the one at fault.

I went to him and hugged him.
He hugged me back.

"From next time, you won't talk to her. I will be the one handling everything." I said to him as i can't see him sad.

If he will talk to Haadia, he will definately get upset.

"Always keep her happy. Give her every happiness that I snatched away from her mother." He said and tear fell from his eyes.

"I will keep her happy only when I will be happy. And if you will remain sad then I can never live happily. I promise you I will make everything better." I assured him and he nodded at my words. I send him to sleep.