44

Adeena's P.O.V

I am waiting for Zaviyar in this bar for about 30 minutes with the property papers in my hands. I am feeling very nervous and scared. I never imagined i would have to do something like this.

What If he find out?

I can't even go against Dawar otherwise he will ruin my life.
I was in my thought when I heard a familiar voice.

"Mom!!!" I saw Zaviyar standing in front me with a smile on his face.
I immediately got up from my seat and smiled at him.

"Zaviyar, come sit." I said and we both sat at our respective places.

"How are you?" I asked him and he was staring at my face with a lovely smile.

"I am good." He said and i noticed that he has got my features. He has my eyes, my lips and we have got the same mole on our noses.

Zaviyar looked around in the bar and he might be thinking why I chose this place.
I handed him a glass of wine and he refused.

"No, i don't want to drink." He said but i have to make him drunk so he can go with his emotions and can't use his brain.

"Come on. We have met after a long time. Let's celebrate it a Little." I said and again offer him wine and he thought for a second but took it. I smiled in relief.

I didn't let him stop in one glass. I gave him two more glasses of alcohol and now I can say he wasn't very normal.

"Zaviyar, i need to talk to you." I said and hold his hands.

"Yes, tell me." He said smiling at me.

I took a deep breath before speaking and gathered my courage.

"I am ready to stay with you." I said and his eyes sparkled with joy. His face glowed up and he immediately hugged me.

"Really?!" He said in disbelief and can I see how happy he was.

I nodded as a yes with a slight smile. He hugged me again.

"You can never imagine how much I missed you. I always told Baba we will bring you back. Thank you, thank you so much." He said cupping my face.

"But i have some agreements to make." I said and kept the paper in front of him. He looked at it being confused.

"Since I am staying with you I need some assurance and i have some rules, which I hope you will follow. So I need your sign on this agreement paper as a proof." I said and he looked shocked at my words.

"I assure you happiness, protection and you will be provided with everything you want." He said and i can see he was sad.

"Then sign it." I said and give him the pen.

He thought for a moment and opened the paper, my breath stuck for a moment. Is he going to read every page?

He just looked at the front page in which I wrote some rules so that he won't be able to doubt.

"If you can't sign it, then lea...

"No! I am signing it." He said and signed the paper. I quickly took the paper and smiled at him. I sighed.

He looked at me and smiled widely.

"Now, you will come with me right?" He said and i nodded.

He grabbed my hands.
"Let's go then." He said but i stopped him.

"Zaviyar, i will come tomorrow morning, i have to pack my stuffs." I said and pulled my hands back.

"You don't need your old stuffs. I will provide you with everything new." He said and again grab my hands but i stopped him.

"I have to talk to Ruhaan. He doesn't know about this. I....

"I will handle him, don't worry." He said and i widened my eyes.

"No! You don't have to talk to him about all this. Just give me some time. I will come tomorrow I promise." I pleaded and he thought for a second.

"You will come right?" He asked and i nodded.

"Okay." He said with a smile but that smile hide a lot of pain.

With that he left from there and i left to meet Dawar.

************************************

Eshaal's P.O.V

Right now I am massaging Amaan's head as he is very tensed these days.

"Do you feel good?" I asked him and he hummed in response. His eyes were closed and he seemed relaxed.

I kissed him on his cheeks and he smiled.

"What was that for?" He asked with a smirk and i blushed.

"Do I need a reason?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Sometimes you surprise me with your actions and words." He said and pulled me in his lap.

"Oh yes! I forgot to tell you." He said and i looked at him.

"What?"

"Me and Zaviyar are going for fishing tomorrow. We haven't spent time together since months and i really have to talk to him about certain things." He said and i know there are some issues going in the family. I hummed in response.

"Okay." I simply replied.

"Won't you get bore all day?" He asked me and i nodded as a no.

"I never get bore. I enjoy self company." I said and hugged my self making him chukle.

"Oh yes, my girl!"

**************************************

Haadia's P.O.V

As far as i remember I slept in Zaviyar's arm but since I have got up i haven't seen him anywhere.

Where did he leave?

I tried to call him but he is not picking up my calls. I was in his room, marching from one corner to another and calling him continuously when the door opened revealing Zaviyar. He looked at me and smiled. I sighed in relief and immediately went to him.

"Zavi... I said and stopped when I smelled...... alcohol!

Is he drunk?

"Zaviyar why are you drunk?" I asked him being stunned. I thought he only smokes.
He didn't reply me and hugged me tightly with a bright smile.
But i pushed him away.

"Why did you drink?" I asked him but he threw himself on sofa and was giggling. I was confused.

What happened to him?

"I am very happy today." He exclaimed with joy and he looked like a small kid. I couldn't stop myself from smiling and kneel down to his level.

"Really?" I asked him and he nodded like a cute baby. He joined our foreheads and bumped his nose to mine. I chuckled at his actions.

"Tell me. Why my Zavi is so happy today?" I asked him smiling and he smiled more.

"Mom!!!" He said and my smile dropped.

"What about mom?" I asked him seriously but he wasn't in a mood to be serious. He wasn't in his senses.

"My mom! I got my mom!" He said and i noticed that his dark chocolate brown eyes were glistening as tears were formed there.

"Is she staying with us?" I asked him and he nodded furiously.

"Zaviyar! She is.....

"No. Ssh. Don't say a word against my mom." He said putting his finger on my lips.

"Haadia! Help me, support me. You are the only one who I can rely on." He pleaded with his puppy eyes which can't be ignored.

I smiled at him. I know he is very happy to get his mother back. But his mother is nothing but evil!

She is definately upto something. She doesn't love him, she is planning something.
I have to talk to Mr. Ahmad about this because talking to Zaviyar about his mom is useless. He will never hear anything bad about her.

Assalamualaikum
Hope you like the chapter.
Do vote and comment.
💕