24

Eshaal's P.O.V

I hurriedly ran from there and went to my room.
He was actually in a meeting and he didn't cheat on me!

But why did that girl lie?
Who exactly was she?

I am so stupid I should have confronted Amaan directly rather than overthinking myself. He could never break my heart. He can't!

I took my phone and saw several miss calls and messages from Amaan.

Shit!!!

I immediately called him back but he didn't pick up.
Is he mad?

I am a jerk, i always make him mad.
What will he think about me?

I always trouble him. I tried again but he wasn't picking up my calls. Then I saw his messages.

The deal was successful!!! He briefly explained me his whole experience of the meeting in a paragraph and from the text I can sense that he was thrilled. I am glad his hard work payed and i am so proud of him.
Then suddenly my phone rang and it was Amaan.

"Hel...

"Why weren't you picking up my calls?" He didn't even let me say hello. He sounded mad!

I can't tell him the real reason because then he will get upset that I doubted on him. I should forget about all those stuffs.

"I....I was with aapi. She is sick." Well it wasn't a lie though!

"You could have atleast messaged me. I was so worried for you. Didn't you hear your phone ring for the nth time?"
He was so mad and ofcourse he will because he called so many times but I put my phone on silent.

"I....I am so sorry! It won't happen again. I was just busy." I tried to cool him down.

"Hmm." He simply replied and that means he is still mad but he didn't want to argue.

"By the way congratulations! I am very proud of you." I said changing the topic and he chuckled.

"I am glad that I was able to make you feel proud. But I miss you a lot. We are going to hold a party when Zaviyar comes here, i wish you could have also come." He said pouting.

"I also miss you a lot. But I don't think it's possible." I said and i was also disappointed a little bit. I hope I could meet him.

"Don't worry. There will be meetings we both would be attending together." He teased me and I blushed.

"Hmm hmm." I just simply replied and laughed a little and then we talk for hours.

Amaan's P.O.V

I just finished talking with Eshaal when baba called me. I went to him and it was already late at night.

"Amaan!!!" He took my name with so much proud and happiness. He approached me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back.

"I am so proud of you my son. You did a great job! This is one of the best presentation we ever had!" He said patted on my back.

I feel so happy by making my loved ones proud! This is the best feeling. Baba always supports me no matter what the results are! He always praises me and Zaviyar for our work and because of him, we both are here! He teached us everything and the faith he has on us is tremendous.

"It's all because of you Baba." I said and genuinely it's all because of him.

"Come on. It's your own hard work. And this success deserves a lot of appreciation, so I am going to throw a party. You and Zaviyar should prepare everything when he comes."