27

Haadia's P.O.V

"How was your meeting with your best friend?" He said gritting his teeth.

How did he know?

"Wh..what?"

Words weren't coming out of my mouth.

"Oh! Don't play innocent, baby. You know exactly what I mean?"

"H..he was here f..for help." I whispered as i got worried by his voice. He didn't say anything and the silence was indicating, danger!

"Z.. Zaviyar?" I whispered his name. I can feel my voice shivering.

"One advice for you; don't wait for him at evening, he won't be able to come." He said and my eyes widened.

Is he going to kill him?

"I...I swear he was h...here for help." I repeated myself but he wasn't ready to accept it.

"DO YOU THINK I AM A FOOL? CAN'T YOU PUT THIS ONE THING IN YOUR MIND?"

He shouted at me and tears formed in my eyes.

"Zavi...I am so sorry!" I said and burst into tears.

"Shut up! Just shut up. He wasn't there for any help! He wants to go on a date with you. Why don't you listen to me? Huh?"

He asked me angrily but my mind was stuck at one thing: how did he know about it?

"H..how did you know.....

"Sweetheart, I have my eyes on you and you can't escape it. I will ruin him, and you will be responsible for this." He said in his low deep voice and i heard car door shutting down.

Zaviyar's P.O.V

My blood boiled when I saw him holding and hugging Haadia right infront of my eyes. I swear I would have killed him if i was there but the screen saved him.

He has audacity to come to my office and meet her!

How can she accept his coffee offer?

Moreover,
He touched her!

I never ever let anyone touch her. I wasn't in my right sense I was shouting at her as i can't bear anyone except me near her.

"You didn't do right Haadia!!"
I said trying hard to control myself.

"I...I swear he was here for help." She kept on saying this.

"HE WASN'T!"

Why can't she understand? He likes her and that's why he plays game to talk to her. I heard sniffing sound from the other side and reality hit me that I made her cry.

This made me pissed off!

"Stop crying! If you want to go, you can go. But remember this, you will be responsible for his destructions." I warned her. I am definitely gonna ruin him.

"Zaviyar!!! Stop. Just stop. What do you think about yourself? I am not your puppet who will follow your every word......

She shouted back at me. Instead of regretting she is shouting at me.
Can't she realise how hurt I am?

All this made me more angry. She never listens to me. I kept increasing the car's speed. My body started sweating and sharp pain captured my head. It feels like my brain will burst out any time soon. She was crying continuously and that hurt my Heart.

It's hard to bear so much pain!

Suddenly my vision started getting blurry and my grip on steering wheel became weak. The phone dropped from my hand and the grip loosened around the steering wheel. With a jerk my head hit the front and then it was all dark and silent!

"H....haa..hadiahhh!!! I merely whispered.

Haadia's P.O.V

With a sudden loud thud, everything became silent!

A pin drop silence!
A silence which I feared!
A silence which I didn't want to hear!

The ground slipped beneath my feet and lastly he whispered my name.

His voice was so weak as if his whole energy has vanished and he was in so much pain. My body became numb and i froze at my place.

"Z....za...Zavi!" I whispered but nothing came out of my mouth.

"Za....Zavi... Zaviyar!" I again tried to speak but no voice came out.
Realisation hit me that I lost him forever!!!
The phone dropped from my hand and i collapsed unconscious.

Assalamualaikum.
Hope you like the chapter.
Do vote and comment.
💕