37

Amaan's P.O.V

Me and Eshaal were getting ready to go for the party when I received a call from Baba and he told me about the incident that took place there.

"Eshuu! We aren't going to the party!" I said removing my coat and she looked at me in shock.

"Why?! And where are you going?" She asked me.

"There is an emergency and nothing else. You go and change i am coming from Baba's house then I will tell you everything. Okay?" I said and went away from there.

"But liste.....

Eshaal's P.O.V

He didn't even let me complete and left from there. I hope everything is fine. We were already ready yet excited for the party.

I took my phone and messaged aapi to ask about what happened but she was offline. I called her but she didnt pick my call.

I took my dress and phone in case she called back and went to change in the dressing room.

I got inside and this room is quite small. I locked the door and i was about to change when I heard some sound coming from outside. I tried to listen again but now it was all silent.

I ignored it started changing my clothes. I was done and i collected all my clothes. But before I can go out the lights suddenly went off. I gasped.
It was all dark, i can't even see a single thing there. I reached to the gate and tried to open it but it wasn't opening. Someone has locked the door from outside!

"Amaan!!!" I shouted but there was no response.

"Is anyone there?" I shouted again hoping that anyone will hear my screams but no one was there.

My phobia was taking over me. I am claustrophobic. It was getting hard to breathe in the pitch dark room which didn't have enough space.

"Amaan!!!" I shouted again and again banging the door with all the energy that was left in me but no one came.

After few minutes I was still inside. I remembered about my phone. It was all dark so I wasn't able to find my phone. I was trying hard but only darkness came into my hand. Sweat covered my body and my bind went blank and i fell down unconscious on the floor.

Amaan's P.O.V

I went to meet Zaviyar but I found him and Haadia in the backyard, sleeping while hugging each other. I sighed in relief that everything was okay. 

I went to Baba and uncle was also there. They explained me everything that happened. We talked for a moment and then I decide to leave because Eshaal was alone at home. I went back to my mansion and in the way I found that my whole mansion was dark. But then I looked around and found that it was only my mansion that had a power outage.

I immediately ran to my house and entered only to find darkness. I switched on the flashlight and went to the electricity area. I saw that the switch was pulled down.

Someone did it intentionally. I pulled it up and the whole mansion was brighten up. I went upstairs in my room but Eshaal wasn't there.

"Eshaal!!!" I shouted her name but she didn't respond.

Where did she go?

I thought and looked at every corner of the house but she wasn't anywhere.

I then took out my phone and called her. I dialed her number and then I heard her phone ringing somewhere. I followed the sound and it took me to the dressing room.

"Eshuu!!!" I shouted again but there was no respond. Her phone was ringing from inside the dressing room but to my surprise the room was locked from outside. I went there and opened the door.

My heart ached and blood boiled at what I saw. She was laying on the cold floor with tears and sweat covering her body. I quickly rushed to her and put her in my embrace.

"Eshaal!!!! Eshuu!!!" I called her many times, patting her cheeks but she was unconcious. I took her in my arms and went to my room. I laid her in my bed and called the doctor. Then I called Baba and told him everything.

The doctor already arrived and was cheking her. She was still unconscious.

I was waiting outside the room when Baba, uncle Haadia and Zaviyar came hurriedly.

"Eshaal!!" Haadia came searching for her sister.

"Amaan how is Eshaal?" Uncle asked me.

"Doctor is cheking her." I said in a low regretting voice.

"But how did all this happen?" Baba asked me and i explained them everything.

"Who can do this to her?" Haadia said and she was already in tears.

But I know who can do this!!!

I was in my thought when doctor came out.

"Doctor how is she?" Uncle asked her and Haadia went inside to her sister.

"She is fine. She got unconscious because of fear. She will be alright in few minutes." Doctor said and we thanked her. Zaviyar went to drop her outside.

Zaviyar's P.O.V

I went out with doctor and made her sit in her car and then we bid goodbyes. I was standing outside now.

How did all this happened?

The main switch was off and the door was locked from outside.

Someone literally tried to kill her!

.Nobody knows her here and she hasn't even done something bad to anyone. I was in my deep thoughts trying to connect the dots when finally it all made sense.

My eyes widened. I just hope what ever I am thinking is wrong. Otherwise Amaan won't leave them.

But I know, i was thinking right. I just wish Amaan wouldn't do something dangerous.

Amaan's P.O.V

I didn't have courage to see her. I was failed to protect her. It is all because of me. I can't even save her. I was regretting so much and my blood was boiling in anger.

"Amaan,won't you meet her?" Baba asked me while going inside.

"You go, i have some unfinished work. I will come after handling it." I said and left from there.

Baba tried to stop me but at that moment I can't listen to anyone. Her unconscious figure was coming into my mind.

How helpless she was!!!

I went to my car and was leaving when Zaviyar stopped me.

"Where are you going now?" He asked me being confused.

"To take Revenge!"

Assalamualaikum
Hope you like the chapter.
Do vote and comment.
💕