43

Adeena's P.O.V

Since I left them, I tried my level best not to ever face them again. I married Ruhaan and went to another country and even changed my name. But yesterday the destiny bring us back together.

I never wanted to meet Ahmad again. It's true that I married him for money. I never expected him to be that successful in his life. I never knew he was still in the buisness field as he never came in front of cameras.

I always used to hear about Zaviyar but i never knew that Zaviyar was my son. I left him when he was too small. But look at him now! He grew up so much.

He still loves me and want me back. I thought he will hate me. I can't go back to them as now I am already married to Ruhaan and we have a son too. Well he is not my own son, it's Ruhaan's son and he is of Zaviyar's age.

If Ruhaan will come to know about all this he will divorce me. I have to end this all very soon.

"Where are you lost?" Ruhaan asked me bringing me back to the world.

"Huh! Nothing." I said and smiled nervously.

Right now we both are waiting for his son because we came here for him. Ruhaan's son never accepted me as his mother and left us.

He came here and started his own business and cut all the ties with us. But his father wanted to meet him and now we came back here to stay with him. It's been a weak we are here but he never came to meet us. But now he called us and told that he is coming here.

"Hey my son!" Ruhaan exclaimed with joy when he saw his son entering the house. We got up and went to him.

"Dad!!! How are you?" He said and hugged his father.

He then looked at me and evil smirked captured his face. He never treated me right. I faked a smile at him.

"Son! Long time no see." I said and hugged him and to my surprise he hugged me back.

He was definitely upto something.

"Mom!!! I missed you so much." He said with an evil smirk.

Mom? He never called me mom.

"Okay you mother and son can talk later. Dawar, come with me i have something to discuss to you." Ruhaan said holding Dawar's hand.

"Dad. You go. I will come later. Let me spend some time with my beloved mother." He mocked me and i nervously smiled at him.

"But...

"Dad please." He pleaded Ruhaan.

"Okay. I am in my office come fast." He said and left, leaving me and Dawar alone.

"So how's my beautiful mom doing?" He said raising his eyebrows.

"Enough with your drama Dawar." I said and was going when he dragged me to a room.

"Leave me!!!"

"Ssh!!!!" He shushed me.

What a psyco he is!

"If you don't want dad to know about your dirty works then keep your voice low." He said forcefully grabbing my chin.

I widened my eyes. What dirty work he was talking about?

"W..what?" I asked him and he harshly left my chin. He opened his mobile and played a video.

The floor slipped beneath my feet and my mouth hung open. He recorded everything that happened yesterday, means he knows about my secret!

"H..how did..did you get it?" I asked him.

"Yesterday I came here as  someone told me that dad has invited Zaviyar for dinner. But what I saw was unbelievable." He said and scoffed.

"Don't you have any shame?" He said and grabbed my chin again.

"Leave me!! It's none of your business." I said angrily and he laughed.

"Yes! Not my business but my father has a lot to do with it. I am thinking of sending this video to him." He said playing with his phone and i widened my eyes.

"No! Please no. He will leave me." I said joining my hands.

"Poor lady! How can you leave your own son for some money? You are definitely more evil than me." He said and scoffed.

"Please! Don't tell your father about this. He will divorce me...

"And then you won't be able to get the properties right?" He said and i fell down to floor.

"I request you please! I don't have any place to go." Tears were flowing my cheeks. He will ruin my life.

"You have your son's house. He is ready to keep you." He said and kneel down to my level and i nodded as no.

"I don't want to go there." I said crying and he forced me to look at me.

"Why? Because you won't get any share right?" He said and i jerked his hands.

"It's not always about money." I shouted at him and he laughed.

"Really!! For you it's always about money." He said gritting his teeth.

"Do my work then I won't tell Dad about this." He said and i knew it. Now he is blackmailing me.

"Wh..what?"

"Make Zaviyar sign this property papers." He said and i widened my eyes.

"How can i....

"Manipulate him like you did his father. Do anything you can, but i want his signatures till day after tomorrow." He said and got up at my place.

"Dawar, i can't do this. Your father...

"Don't worry about him. I will manage him you just do my work or else I will show him this video." He again threatened me and now I was in bad situation.

How can I do this? I don't want to meet him.

"Dawar i ca....

"Shut up! Can't you do this single work?" He shouted at me and i jolted.

"My work should be done in the given time or else you know the consequences." He again Warned me and left.

I fell down on the floor and cried. I can't do this. But he will ruin my life. I have no places to go and i will loose all my shares and money.

Zaviyar's P.O.V

I was sitting in my balcony with Haadia on my lap. She had a headache so I am giving her some head massage. She was sleeping peacefully and i was deep in my thoughts.

How should I bring my mother back?

Nobody is understanding me. I need her. Haadia is also against her but i am not going to listen to anyone. She is my mother. I have waited for her and now finally I got her. She is just upset and i will make her ready to come to me and stay with us.

I was in my thoughts when the phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it was some unknown number. I ignored it but it rang again. I picked up the call.

"Hello!" I said and my eyes widened at the familiar voice.

"Zaviyar, it's me Adeena."

"Mom!!" My eyes sparkled afer listening her voice.

"Zaviyar I need to meet you. Can you come to xxxx bar?" She said and i immediately agreed.

"Yes! I am comming."

"Come fast. I am waiting, son." She said and i can't control my happiness. She called me as her son!

Assalamualaikum
Hope you like the chapter.
Do like and comment.
💕