12

Haadia's P.O.V

"You should drop me home now. It's already very late. Eshaal must be waiting for me."
I told Zaviyar and was going to the car when he pulled me towards himself.

Why can't he keep his hands to himself?

"We aren't done yet. It's already dark and we didn't eat anything since we came out. So let's go for a dinner date."
He said or I can better say ordered me. His voice was deep and yet hoarse, feels like it was holding so much emotions and words that he can't say.

It's not like that we didn't have our food together ever, but now it's all different. Our feelings are different and circumstances too. Maybe this would be the last time we will eat together as he is leaving tomorrow. This breaks my heart into pieces.
My heart wants to stop him and never let him go but my mind is not ready to forget everything that happened. I came out of my thought and jerked his hand away.

"No Zaviyar it's already very late. I should go....

I was rejecting his offer for a date but he cut me in between.

"First of all it's Zavi for you and second just for once let's spend this evening together. We never know if we will meet again or not."
He said with pain in his voice and I can feel that he was holding so much inside him.

I don't know why but his last sentence created a sense of worry in my mind.

Why is he saying like this? Won't he come again?
Is he tired of me now?

Millions of questions ran in my mind in matter of seconds. This man is making me go crazy and I myself am not understanding what are my feelings for him.

"Why won't we meet again? Are you tired of trying?"

I asked him folding my hands to my chest and looking directly in his eyes. He would have noticed the disappointment in my eyes.

Zaviyar's P.O.V

She was disappointed. I can bet that she didn't like it when I said that we won't meet again and this made me happy, very very happy. I tried to hold her arms but she jerked it away. She was mad too.

"I never said that I am tired of trying and I will never. I will go to the very extent to get you, my love. I was just saying that maybe I won't be alive till we meet the next time."

I teased her more because I really like it when she shows that she cares for me and want me forever with her.

She didn't reply but it felt like she would cry anytime soon. She loves me alot but she is afraid to accept it.

I can read her eyes which shows a lot of concern and care for me that she can't put into words.

She pushed me by hitting on my chest and sat inside the car closing the door with a loud thud. I chuckled at her gesture and went to the car.

"So can I take you to the restaurant? I have prepared a little surprise for you there."

I said trying to change her mood but still she was looking mad and had her signature poker face, folding her hands to her chest.

I waited for her reply but didn't get one. I looked towards her and removed the hair strand from her face that was blocking my view. But she back off her face.

Wow! Now she won't even let me touch her. Great!

Haadia's P.O.V

I hate him. How could he say those things so easily. I really don't like when someone talk about death and specially when that someone is my childhood love. I didn't reply to his question and i know he was doing it intentionally. He was asking as if he cares for my opinion.