21

Haadia's P.O.V

My sleep was disturbed when my phone rang. I got up and i didn't know when I slept. I was half on floor and half on bed. I looked around confused and my head hurt a lot. This is because of excess crying.

My body felt hot. I touched my forehead and Bravo! I have fever. And it was pretty high. My head was spinning and my eyes felt so heavy. They were swollen.

My phone rang again and I looked at the screen. It was an unknown number and this is not Indian number. Suddenly realisation hit me.

It must be Zaviyar!!!

I smiled with joy and i was going to pick it up when I remember about the incident. The joy vanished and disappointment took over.

I won't pick your calls ever!!!

I cut the call but my phone rang again. It was making me more sad. I waited for his calls everyday but he didn't call. And now when he broke my heart he has guts to call me. I again cut the call and switched off my phone.

*************************************

Zaviyar's P.O.V

She switched off her phone!!!

How can she do that?

I am so worried for her. She must me crying till now. She will get sick. I again tried and it was switched off.

Aaghhhh!!!

What should I do now?

She must be overthinking and she is very stubborn.
Should I call Eshaal and tell her to check her up?

I called Eshaal and it was busy. She must be talking to Amaan.

************************************

Eshaal's P.O.V

I talked to Amaan right now and told him everything. He was sad and disappointed. He was angry too. But I made him calm. I love him so much but my sister comes first.

Now everything is okay between us. I was talking to him when I got a call from Zaviyar Bhai.
I called back him.

"Did you talk to aapi?" I asked him.

"No. She isn't picking my phone. But there is no need to worry. Can you just check her up?"

"I already did. It seems like she slept."

"No. She is awake.....leave it just make sure to check her up time to time. I will do something tomorrow." He assured me and i know he will definately do something.

We hung up and i went to sleep.

Next Day

Haadia's P.O.V

I am sitting in my bedroom with the thermometer in my hand. The fever is very high. And i am not going to take medicine at any cost.

It smees like I won't be able to go to office today. I already informed Baba about this. He was coming to check me up but I refused him. I was feeling so bad.

My head was hurting and my eyes were going to pop up anytime soon. I wanted to cry so badly but now I don't have energy left. I was in my thought when Eshaal came.

"Aapi I am going.....
She looked at me and stopped.

"Aapi are you okay? You look so ill." She said and touched me.

"Aapi you have got high fever. Have you taken medicine?" She asked me worriedly.

"Yes yes. Don't worry. I have taken my medicine and were you going somewhere?" I lied to her and tried to change the topic.