50

"You aren't doing fair Zaviyar!" Mr. Anwar said and i just scoffed.

Whatever that happened to me was fair?!

"My daughter is...

"Your daughter? Since when she has become your daughter?" I said angrily as i wasn't in my right sense.

I lost my parents now I was loosing my love. I know i can't give her happiness that she deserves. I am never going to be like before and she can't handle my new self.

"She is my daughter. I have raised her and she calls me her Baba." Mr. Anwar said and approached me.

"That doesn't make her your daughter Mr. Anwar." I spoke the truth.

I am letting all my anger out on them i just don't know why.

"She isn't my own but i have never discriminated between her and Eshaal. I love her as much as I love my Eshaal." He said and tears form in his eyes that were of anger.

"Then take your daughter with you and give her what she deserves." I said and he angrily left from there.

I fell on my chair.

I lost my everything in this one week. My family my love my everything. I am ruined.

After some time

I was in deep slumber when I heard my phone rang. I searched for it and looked at the caller ID. It was Amaan's call. I picked it up and before I can say anything Amaan bombarded me with questions.

"Zaviyar! Is everything okay? Why Mr. Anwar and Haadia left?" He asked and i remembered. The current of sadness rushed in my body.
I looked at the clock. They must have reached the airport.

"Yeah everything is okay. Is Eshaal..

"No! They didn't take her and i wouldn't have allowed them either." I sighed.

"Nice! Then enjoy." I said and i was about to hung up when he stopped me.

"Zaviyar wait!!" He screamed.

"What?!" I asked getting annoyed. I just wanted to hung up the phone and cry because my Haadia left me or I was the one who forced her to go.

"Did you read that letter?" He asked and i looked at the table where the envelope was kept.

"No i haven't? Have you?" I asked him.

"Yes. Finally I red it." It won't be good to ask him about what Baba wrote to him. He will get emotional and me too.

"Aren't you going to read it?" He asked and i thought for a moment, staring at the letter.

"No! I won't." I said and hung up the call. I can't continue the conversation as I will break into tears. I continuously stared at the envelope, fighting with my own self. Whether I should read it or leave it?

I went to the table and picked the envelope. My name was written on it in my Baba's handwriting.

My beloved son...

This is how it started. I chuckled and opened it. I took the letter out and started reading. The more I red it the more I missed my father. But when I finished the letter my eyes widened. I looked at the watch.

Oh shit!!!

I took my wallet and my car keys and hurriedly went out. I called one of my man.

"Cancel all the flights leaving to India! Right now!!!" I ordered and the work executed.

Haadia's P.O.V

We were waiting at the airport. To be honest i don't want to go back. I will leave with him in any case. I don't care if he beats me disrespect me or anything. I love him more than my whole life and this time he needs me. But Baba isn't listening.