5

Amaan reached the graveyard. Only thing he could see was darkness. He opened the flashlight and entered the place. It would be lie to say that he wasn't scared. He was about to call Zaviyar when he saw him sitting near a grave resting his head in his hand. He approached him only to find tears on his cheeks. He sighed.

"I thought you would be happy after meeting Haadia."

"I am happy but she isn't."
Zaviyar said. The pain and hopelessness was visible in his voice.

Zaviyar looked towards the grave and said,
"My father is the reason why you're not here. We are the reason why Haadi doesn't want to visit her own house. I hope you have forgiven us. I promise I will make everything better."

He cried his heart out.
After few minutes Amaan takes Zaviyar with him. They left for their house.

Eshaal's P.O.V

I reached my home and knocked the door but got no response. I was very worried. I called her name many times but she was still not opening the door.What If something happened to my sister? I knocked again and again and then the door finally opened. I sighed in relief.
As soon as the door was opened I tightly hugged her and she embraced me too.

"Aapi.....Are you okay? Why were you crying? I was so worried for you."

"I am fine now. I am sorry I spoiled your evening. But I wasn't feeling good."

"It's okay Aapi. No one's more important than you. Are you feeling okay? Did Zaviyar Bhai say something?"
Eshaal asked worriedly.

Haadia's heart ached after hearing Zaviyar's name. She said him many harsh thing and he only listened. She jerked her mind and ignored it.

"I am okay now. Let's forget it. It's already very late we should sleep now. I will drop you there next morning."

"No I won't go. I won't leave you alone here. "

"Eshaal, don't be stubborn. I said I will drop you there tomorrow. You don't have to be worried about me. "

"No this time I won't listen. Tomorrow you will come with me. Atleast for one day. Our grandparents really miss you. Everyone misses you. Please!"

Haadia thought for a moment.
"I will let you know tomorrow. But I don't think I will agree on this."

Ehsaal hugged her tightly and exclaimed with joy,
" I know you won't say no to me."

Next morning

Zaviyar's P.O.V

Will she come today? No, I won't wait for her. But she should come, not for me but for herself. She can't caged herself like that. She should enjoy her life and let Eshaal live to. She is being too controlling over her. Should I call her? No, she will get mad.

Zaviyar was in his thoughts when he got interrupted by Amaan.

"Will you come with me? Or should I go alone?"
Asked Amaan grabbing the keys of the car.

"Where?"
Zaviyar asked being confused.

"I am going to pick Eshaal from her apartment. She went there last night."

"But why? Wasn't she here?"

"She was but then Haadia called her and told that she wasn't feeling good and she was crying that's why I left her there."

"Haadia was crying? Oh yes because of me again. I try so hard to make her happy but then at last the only thing I give her is pain and tears."
Zaviyar scoffed.