49

A week passed

Anwar's P.O.V

In these seven days, Zaviyar didn't sit still. He was continuously trying to find out that how his mother, his father and Dawar died at the same day. He was trying to connect the dots which I wouldn't let him connect. He shouldn't know about everything that happened. It's better if the chapter gets closed as soon as possible.

"Officer, you should investigate again. I think there is some connection between all these three death." Zaviyar said.

I, Zaviyar and the officer were sitting in the office, discussing about the same thing. But Zaviyar wasn't ready to settle and forget.

"Mr. Ahmad we already told you that these cases are different." The officer explained for the nth time.

"I don't belive this shit! How can they all die at the same day without any connection." He said angrily and got up at his place.

"Mr. Ahmad your father died with an heart attack and here are the reports and talking about Mrs. Seren and Mr. Dawar we all know they killed each other for some properties conflict." The officer said as I told him to say. He looked at me and i nodded.

"Zaviyar i don't think there is any need of proceeding this issues." I said but Zaviyar didn't react.

"How can I leave this issue? Huh? My father died or he was killed?" He said and looked at me. I got up at my seat and went to him.

"I know you are devastated by your parents demise b..

"Not my parents, i only care about my father." He said and i chuckled.

"Care about your father?" I scoffed and mocked him.

"When he was alive you didn't care for him. You were after your cheater mother and you know what, you are Right, your father was killed. He was killed by his own son!" I said and he didn't react as if my words hit him hard.

"Your mother...

"I know! I know everything. She is dead now we shouldn't disc...

"Mr. Ahmad you should know that your mother made you sign this properties paper." Officer said and kept the torn paper on the table that Ahmad gave me.
Zaviyar took the paper and i smirked.

"I already know about this." He said and i widened my eyes. I looked at officer and he was shocked too.

"What!!!" I asked him and he scoffed.

"She made me drunk and thought she won but i was in my sense when I signed this and i already know about this because i signed after reading the agreement. but still I forgive her and tried my best to keep her to myself. I gave her my own properties so that she never goes back to Dawar but i was wrong. She still went to him and got killed by his own step son." He said and i nodded.

"That's why you don't have any regrets for your mother's death." I said and he looked down.

"A businessman never gets drunk and never sign papers without witnessing even a full stop." He said and I nodded.

My rest of the works were done automatically. Now he doesn't like his mother.

"So let's just close this issue." Officer said and i nodded.

Zaviyar left from there and i sighed.

"Officer you will get your money. Just make sure everything gets cover." I said and he nodded.

"Don't worry. I have done everything as you have said." He said and i patted his back.

Haadia's P.O.V