29

Next Day

Zaviyar's P.O.V

Not even a day has passed and i am already bored here. This place is really suffocating. I want to go back home but I have to stay here for quite more days.

When she will be here?

She can make this hell place like a home just with her presence! Then I won't be longing to go home.

I sighed.

She must be on her way. I hope she is fine. It feels good to know that she cares for me.

I was sitting on my bed and each second I fought with myself for not calling her.

Let the moment pass and be already in my arms! The sounds of your breath will keep me alive!

Haadia's P.O.V

We were on plane already. Only I know how I spent the night. His situation is not stable.

I want to meet him, ask him forgiveness, and give all love that I had preserved for him.

His face was flashing in my head continuously. His words were echoing in my ears. I don't want anything, but him. Alive, healthy and strong as always, in my arms.

Amaan's P.O.V

I have already told Baba about their arrival and all the preparations for them has been done. They will be staying at our mansion.

I entered his room and he was in his deep thoughts.

"What's on your mind?" I asked him.

"She."

"She will be hear anytime soon.....now take this medicines and you have to get cured then only you will be able to spend time with her." I said and handed him the capsule.

"Only she can bring me up to life!"

"Did you hit your head hard? Merely anything has left up there." I said with my done face. He is behaving differently. I made him eat all the medicines and he slept.

Anwar's P.O.V

Finally our flight landed and we are on our way to the hospital.
Ahmad told us to visit the mansion first so that we can fresh up but Haadia wanted to go directly to the hospital.

The flight was long and very tiring. We didn't even eat anything. Haadia was crying continuously. She didn't speak a word since then and is completely enrolled in her thoughts.

After traveling for more half an hour we finally reached the hospital.

As the car stopped, Haadia hurriedly went inside.

Haadia's P.O.V

Without wasting a second I ran inside the hospital. In the halfway I saw Amaan talking with a doctor.

"Amaan!" I said, he looked towards me and it seems like he was stunned.

"Haadia!!" He quickly came to me and hold me side ways.

"Are you okay? Sit." He asked me and made me sit on the bench.

"Zavi...Zavi where is he?" I asked him because i only need him.

"I will take you there. First drink this." He said and handed me water but I refused.

"Please...h..how is he? I want to meet him." I pleaded to him. Now I can't even go a second without meeting him.

Amaan's P.O.V

I saw Haadia and i was stunned.

Is she the same girl?