8

"What about them?"
She asked but she already knew what he wanted to talk about.

"Don't try to control Eshaal's life. Amaan has nothing to do with me. He is just my friend and he likes Eshaal a lot. So don't interfere."
He said almost warned her.
She furrowed her eyebrows.

"She is my sister and I will never let her go for something that can hurt her. I won't allow them."

"What's your problem Haadi? I know you hate me, and I am ready to bear any punishment you give. But don't involve them in this. You are breaking their heart."
Zaviyar tried to explain her but she is stubborn.

"Amaan is your friend, and i won't allow any of your relatives near me or my family. You already ruined a lot of things so please leave us alone."
She said more like begged him but it didn't effect him.

"Don't hold that much hatred. You will hurt yourself. You are already hurting Eshaal. Do you think you can make her like you? She has her own life her own will to live and enjoy. You can't rule over other's life. You can't expect her to be like you. Nobody's get a heart like you which is unaffected by love. Don't force her to obey your commands."
Zaviyar said calmly. He knows arguing will make the situation worse so he just tried to solve the issue calmly.

"I can never trust anyone of you Zaviyar. I am diseased. I can never cure from this, and this is all because of you. If you think I am being selfish then you are right I am. This is the only way me and my family will able to survive otherwise you all will kill us too."
Tears brimmed in her eyes as she wasn't able to control her emotions. All the pain was too much for her. Her tears and words stabbed Zaviyar's heart. He could die for her and here she thinks that he would kill her. She hates him so much.

"Give me a chance. I will cure you. You are not selfish. You are being stubborn. Why can't you just forget about those things? Your hatred will never change anything. It will worsen the situation and you won't be able to see us suffer."
He said and get back into the car.
He can't argue more. Haadia's tears were flowing.
Why nobody's understanding her circumstances? She thought.

She wiped her tears and went back to the car. She sat on the passenger seat. Zaviyar glanced at her only to find her emotionless face. But tears were still there on her cheeks. He didn't say anything. But her tears were tearing his heart apart. He wiped her tears and to his surprise Haadia didn't get mad at him. She looked towards him and that's when their eyes met. She wanted to cry in his embrace but then she would become weak. She diverted her gaze and Zaviyar drove from there.

After few minutes, Zaviyar dropped her at her apartment. She straightly went to her home without saying even a single word. She didn't even look back. How hard he try he was still not able to melt her heart. But he is someone who doesn't back off. He will get her.

Few days passed away. Nothing changed. Haadia was still stubborn and was not ready to accept Amaan. She warned Eshaal many times. Eshaal was quite. She was not like before. She can't upset her sister and she can't live without Amaan. She didn't know what to do. Eshaal and Amaan didn't meet after the wedding day. They used to talk on phone only and Haadia didn't know about it. .

"Why aren't you eating properly? Look at yourself. You look so weak."
Haadia scolded Eshaal as she was not taking care of herself.

"I don't have appetite."
Eshaal replied not looking at her sister.

"I know you are mad at me. But believe me I do everything for our happiness."
Haadia hold her hands and tried to cheer her up.
Eshaal didn't say anything to her and went to her room making Haadia sad.

At night

Eshaal was texting Amaan while laying on her bed. Amaan was also not in good mood because he wanted to meet her. But it wasn't possible. Amaan told her about his flight that he was leaving for abroad in two days and not only him but the whole Ahmad family as they were here only for the wedding. Eshaal got more sad because she wanted to spend some time with him, maybe on a date like they had planned. But now nothing can happen.

On the phone

"Can we meet before I go back?" Amaan asked Eshaal hoping the answer would be yes.

"I really want to meet you but how?"
She said with a pout.
He chuckled.

"I can come to your home if you say."

"Are you mad? Aapi will kill us both?"
She almost shouted.

"I am not afraid of your aapi. If you say I can climb your balcony too."
He flirted with her making her shy.

"No need of that. We will go to beach as we had planned."
She said smiling.

"Really? What about your aapi?"
He said emphasising the word aapi.

"I will manage. Pick me up from my Nani's home tomorrow at 6 if you can."
She made a whole plan and she herself didn't know how she will execute it. But she wanted to meet him and she could do anything for it.

"I like your confidence. I will be there on time my lady. But be careful I don't want you to get in trouble because of me."
He said being concerned.

"Don't worry. Let's meet tomorrow. I am hanging up now."

With that they ended their conversation. That night was so long for them. They wished it could be already tomorrow so that they can have their little sweet date on the beach.

Next day

Eshaal and Haadia were having their breakfast. Haadia noticed a little change in her behaviour. Today she was little happy and excitement was visible on her face. She wasn't gloomy like before. Haadia was relaxed thinking that Eshaal has forgot about Amaan. But she didn't know what was coming.

"Aapi I would be going to Nani's home today after college. I forget some of my things there. I have to take them."
She said being little nervous.

"No need of that. I am going there now I will bring your things, tell me where you have kept them?"
Haadia asked her making Eshaal disappointed.
Now what excuse she should make?

Assalamualaikum.✨
I hope you like this chapter.
Do vote and comment.
💕