14

Haadia's P.O.V

I followed Zaviyar and we entered the rooftop. We went to our seat I was about to sit when he pulled me to himself.

"Don't order me around, ever."

He warned me with his low, deep voice. He was holding onto my arm, tightly. I rolled my eyes at him and jerked away his hand.

I shifted my gaze from him to the surrounding and it was all natural. The cold breeze was hitting us and the floor was wet. The sky was covered with cloud and it looked like it would rain anytime soon.

It was all very refreshing. I sighe.....holding onto the railing and closed my eyes.

Zaviyar's P.O.V

I like it when she boss me around but not always. When it comes to us, spending time together I want her to be serious as I don't want to waste even a millisecond. I looked at her and she seemed relaxed. I was contented that she liked everything I prepared for her.

She was calming down. She was in her own world when I pulled her down to the chair and I myself sat in front of her, caging her from both sides.

She gasped and looked surprised. She tightly gripped the hand of the chair as if she may fall.

I will never let you.

She hit my arm lightly with that cute angry expression.

"Idiot."
She muttered making me chuckle.

"I will miss you a lot."

I said holding her hands. I will literally miss her so much. But that doesn't matter. What matter is that whether she will miss me or not.

She looked at me and then at our hands inter wined together.
She was not looking at me as if she would cry if she looked.
I rubbed her hands gently.

"Why would you miss me? You have your whole family there." She said looking at me.

I don't know how to answer that question. I would never be able to make her understand what I feel for her and how hard it is for me to stay away from her.
I sighed.

"Tell me about your self."

She ordered suddenly making me little shocked.

Why suddenly she wanted to know about me?

I looked at her for some moments to make sure whether she is serious or just saying like that.

"You told me we would talk so let's talk about each other."

She said when she didn't get my answer. I felt happy that atleast she want to talk about us!

"When I went to abroad I got admission in boarding school and I was almost at the verge of dying. I missed our school so much and specially I missed you. Since then I never liked even a millisecond which I spent without you. I was scared to face you because I thought you hate me after what ever happened. But then Amaan told me to contact you and solve the things between us. That is why after so many years I finally prepared myself and came here to meet you. "

I completed my story and looked at her. She was listening to me carefully. She nodded her head after I finished.

"After you left, I started hating you all. I changed my school because everything about it reminded me about you. I got addmission in another school and then I completed my studies and got a job which I didn't know was your company. I told Baba that I want to live separately and then me and Eshaal shifted to our apartment. I hated all of you and I didn't want any one to come near me or Eshaal.
She doesn't know anything about past but still she agrees on whatever I say to her. I never told her to hate anyone of you but yes I warned her to stay away. I just can't forget whatever happened. Even if I try I end up hating more. "